rev counter

nissans rule

have a problem with my rev clock it only works when it feels like it then just starts jumping around i thought i read some place that it was worked of distributer so changed this but the rotor has a little notch where it touches pins of the distributer could the rotor b the problem. thanks gerard .

rich1216

Which controller is it? If its one that takes a rev signal it could be that causing it. I had a safc in once made it do the same thing because of a dodgy wire.

nissans rule

its a blitz dual afc . i know it has its own boost solenoid but thats about it where could i look for rest of wires . the ones directly on to the controller feel tight enough

rich1216

Theb blitz dual sbc doesnt have an rpm signal so it wont be affecting it you can look at the back of the ecu to check the connectors are on tight i would do the same at the back of the counter itself even tho its a printed circuit just check the connector is ok. If its neither of them the signal comes from dizzy usually the earth think its the same on the R, if nothing there either i'd put some new clocks in im sure Bob will have some.

warpspeed

I have a set of clocks with white mph covers for sale inc centre gauges, the plastic surround has been sprayed silver and a bit has come off but other than that their fine, offers?