Red rally style mud fla ps

K

Kiss my R's!

Anyone know where you can get any? (would of done a search but had no time, about to go out. sorry! :oops: )

Cheers,
Az.

rayman75

halfords do'em there sparco ones 14pound the pair mate, is it best to do all wheel arches or just the backs, as im thinking of getting a set.

K

Kiss my R's!

Top stuff! Cheers people.

rayman- I'd do all 4 corners, proper rally slag stylieee!

K

Kiss my R's!

mattygti-r said:
oh dear :roll:
What? :roll: :evil:

Pointless post there Matty.

I ask a question and helpful people answer it, posts like the one you just put up are a waste of space in my opinion. :roll:

Dooie Pop Pop

noticed in the pics your R' s black 8) what colour are your wheels mate?
gtir 303 has a set on his grey R and they look cool with his alloys.

stu

K

Kiss my R's!

Hi mate,

It has black rims on it at the moment but they will be coming off very shortly for some silver rims of some sort.

I'll check out 303's.

Cheers. :wink:

rayman75

why havent you got any on the back?? if you fit them on the back would you take existing ones off? silly question i know :D

also cant decide what colour to go for i have a red R, want to keep the car red and black, so what do you guys think?

K

Kiss my R's!

Yeah! I think they look 8) 303!! Top motor! :wink: Where did you get your ones from then?

MarkTurbo

I'm thinking about fitting a red set on my white R 8)

Mainly to stop all the stones flicking up on gravel tracks, the underside of my sideskirts look like they've been shotblasted :shock: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

:lol: iv been wondering what a set on a black R with white alloys would look like :?: then i get scared :lol: pmsl@mark :lol:

boucherie

im currently putting a set of mudflaps on my black R at the minute, when fitting them at the back you need to cut a section out as they dont fit properly and if your gona put a graphic on the bottom, make sure they sit level or it will look s h i t e !! il post pics when they're on and guage peoples opinion!