RED GO FASTER STRIPE

P

PaddyPower

Hello there my black R has a red speed strip down each side, just a small thin red line, but i have never seen anyone else with one.

Were they on the r's originally or has someone stuck them on there to cover up a dodgy partial respray?

Anyway people that have seen it have had mixed ideas. When i first got the car everyone said get rid of it, but now people comment on it and say it looks rather good and adds a bit instead of just being plain black.

What do you reckon. I see a lot of nice shinny complete balck R';s and think they look smart, but i also think the little red stripe looks rather splendid.

If i remove it will my car still go as fast?

1000ny

go faster stripes add another 15bhp, everyone knows that :roll:

sod it, be different and keep it on. at least its a talking point instead of being just another black gtir.

W

WRW76

get a saxo sunstrip fitted and that would add around another 100bhp :lol:

P

PaddyPower

Do i detect a bit of jealousy here, regarding my extra power gained from the trusty go faster strip?

ki_saj_ng

post a piccy if u can, i wanna see n then we can all judge better and maybe laugh at it too :lol:

saj 8)

P

PaddyPower

Dont know how to post pictures if someone can tell me then i will be very happy. If you laugh, i will have to kill you. Being a man with 5 red balls and all! :D

S

SunnyGTi2.0

You have to upload the pics to a website first. Photobucket.com is great for this..
Then you write a new replay and paste the imageadress between two Img-tabs..