Reading Meet (jap) - Tuesday 18th June

Mad

Hi All,

I would not generally attend a car park event but Reading caters for all tastes and they have a get together on the 3rd Tuesday of every month for Jap cars.

I hear a lot of the scooby and evo boys go down there and brag about how much better there cars are than the GTiR so thought it would be a good idea to go and say hello.

The address is

Reading Gate Retail Park (just off M4 junction 11, by Madejski Stadium). Postcode RG2 0QG.

Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Read...rs/174555262620922?id=174555262620922&sk=info

Anyone else interested?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Too far for me, but there's a few people with quite impressive cars around Reading aren't there?

Mad

Excellent

List so Far

Mad4it (Dan) - GTiR
Debbie (Dan's Missus) in her Focus RS booooo
RedReading (Dan) - GTiR
Matt - Renault 5 GTT
GTiR Ash - GTiR

GTIR-NZ

Can't attend this one as currently painting the car in time for Japfest 2 but might do the next one if you go.

Mad

Nice to see everyone at the jap meet tonight.

Myself, the misses, red reading, gtir ash crew and ed and will from fusion all made an appearance. The meet was rather tame which was good apart from some blue pug who managed to flip his car a couple of roundabouts away.

ed brought his laptop and downloaded the data from the ecu's from the recent sprint day which was interesting.

next night is a curry night.

red reading

i am one handsome git ! check the stuble,work clothes....lol.... ed looks upset because i ate his mcdonalds...lol