rads

O

Odin

Did you muppets know that you can buy from the states an all metal copper rad with twice the cooling ability of you standard rad for the princely sum of about £100 dilivered.

Sales@AbsoluteRadiator.com

for 91-99 Nissan Sentra

4 Cyl. 2.0L M/T & A/T
This radiator has rugged, all metal construction(brass and copper with a black finish), not plastic tanks like the factory OEM radiator. The radiator core is twice as thick as the factory radiator, (1 5/16 instead of 11/16), providing twice the cooling capacity. This radiator also has twice the number of cooling tube rows as the factory radiator, (2 instead of 1), providing twice the flow. Although this radiator does not have the maximum cooling capacity of the All-Aluminum Radiators, it is an excellant choice for hard driving, high heat conditions. This is a direct replacement radiator, no modifications required.
Made By: CSF
Warranty: Limited Lifetime

Price: $ $119.00

rob :wink:

O

Odin

No I shouldn't think that one is as it's all metal and it's bigger :idea: .

But they do alloy rads to as that's what I'v have comeing over :wink: .

rob

G

gagge

How is it with the fitment, lots of modifying?

it says the price is 119, you said 100 ?

just curious

ex-gtir

a guy from the mlr gave me a brand new twice a thick rad that they used on their rally gtir :D as said metal end and copper core

O

Odin

gagge said:
How is it with the fitment, lots of modifying?

it says the price is 119, you said 100 ?

just curious
no modding is needed as it's the same fitment as the pulsar and if you read what I put it would of told you that :wink: .

Also I put £100 delivered and the $119 is the US price before adding $37
shipping so that all add's up to about £100 as I said before :roll: .

rob

O

Odin

prkwan said:
so u bought one from them?

vpulsar said:
But they do alloy rads to as that's what I'v have comeing over

can't you read numpty. I payed for my 55 mm all alloy rad yesterday
and it was shipped today :D .

rob

O

Odin

prkwan said:
what about the Aluminum one, are they much better or not?

for 91-99 Nissan Sentra
4 Cyl. 2.0L (SR20DE) M/T
Made from aircraft quality aluminum, with fully polished tanks. Featuring a 53mm thick NOCOLOK brazed (no epoxy) core, this radiator provides 20% to 30% more cooling capacity than a standard radiator. Easy installation without mounting modifications.

there you go :wink:

rob

skiddusmarkus

How much are they?Have youu ftted yours yet?What car are they off?Is that $AUD?How much is shipping?Will they fit my Clio?What time does Eastenders start?

J

jonnyboy

skiddusmarkus said:
How much are they?Have youu ftted yours yet?What car are they off?Is that $AUD?How much is shipping?Will they fit my Clio?What time does Eastenders start?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

skiddusmarkus said:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: TW@T :wink: .

rob