R for sale

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
This is a really nice, clean car, it such a shame that you cant sell it. Im sure the right buyer will come along.....hint hint DanValv3r ;-)

DanValv3r

hehehe am very very interested, just gottas shift mine first, but mines up for the same money, people are very intersted so ill let ya all know

Johneh

Alright dan, my mate danny is interested in buying your valver (I believe he's already contacted you (Danny-ACE! on cliosport).. Hopefully he will buy your car so we can get you to repent from the evil french cars and into a true jap hot hatch ;) Clio looks mint too btw (for a french car)

DanValv3r

HAHAHA lol cheers mate, yeah i know Danny-ace, only lives 20mins away from myself!!

well he's very interested but cant get the money for a few months, but that gives me time to iron out all the problems if any!!

well if this pulsar is still available by the time i get the money, will probably fly up there, pick it up and have some fun on the way back ;-)

G

gtirron

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26amp;item%3d180069470810%26amp;sspagename%3dADME:B:AAQ:UK:1');
i have put it on ebay, so bid or make me a offer.

DanValv3r

ayup mate i could still be interested in a swap, will have the clio finished next week but really really want a pulsar and this one looks pretty good!!!!!

gtir303

hello mate can u pm me how much u will take for this if u still need to shift ,as my misses likes it as it simalar to mine

cheers
carl

P

pulsarboby

what sort of bike you after ron? got a gsxr750 2000 model track bike, but no papers with it, purely for the track, its the one on my avatar

Braveheart

Sh#t... I can't stop looking at this.
I need another car, let alone another R like a hole in the head.
Bought my first R a month ago. It's almost standard with 40K miles.
Took it to knock Hill a couple of weeks ago but did not take it on the track. I might have been passed by Nova's given the current BHP.
I either have to spend big money to make this car competative on the track or buy another more suited for the track.

Ronnie.... I'm only an hour from you (Inversnaid) Are you about as I may pop out and have a look.

BTW.... noticed you wanted a bike..... I have a 2001 YZF-R1 with 3000mls hmm.

P

pulsarboby

oy! i asked him first, mines better than yours:brick: :lol: