pulsar wanted will pay handsomely

slim_pulsar

hey im looking for a very clean pulsar! been looking for one for ages and a havent found the right one! and the ones i do they go quickly or the owner mucks aboat!

right onto the pulsar, preferably white but would look at a black or grey one!
forged engine is a must, want a good realible car that wont need much work, i am a mechanic so can tinker myself!
looking for one around 300hp or ther aboats!
also the usual extras, fmic, oil cooler and anything else
turbo timer, on board computer etc, and obv an alarm!!!

bigger brakes would also be nice and wheels etc!
and if any of the subframes has been painted etc, and waxoiled!!!!

looking 1 as soon as possible

will spend around 4-5 grand, mayb more for the right 1!

dont want some 3grand car that someone might think theyll get easy money so if anyone fancys selln theres please get in touch!

i live in northern ireland so send me your number and ill get in touch and ill arrange to come over in the new year maybe when the snow dies down!

thanks for looking!!

johnsy

i dont get why a forge engine is a must! standard engines are good for 400bh. id be more bothered about it being clean,and good mods like brakes/handling/clutch/rad

oil cooler/turbo timer's arnt necessary!

slim_pulsar

yeah both are lovly cars jus to much horse power for me! 1st turbo car so i dont wana wreck it!

want a forged engine jus for reliability, it will be my daily driver so jus want it done jus to be sure!

yeah doesnt have to hav all of them, ive jus cen 1s that go around 5ish they have all that done, so if any1 fancys selln thers!

Tim

Probably have more trouble with an engine that has been opened and messed with than one that is standard. A forged engine doesn't automatically mean reliability, they are old cars, expect them to go wrong and consider yourself lucky when it doesn't.

Braveheart

yeah both are lovly cars jus to much horse power for me! 1st turbo car so i dont wana wreck it!

want a forged engine jus for reliability, it will be my daily driver so jus want it done jus to be sure!

yeah doesnt have to hav all of them, ive jus cen 1s that go around 5ish they have all that done, so if any1 fancys selln thers!
Your may be looking at the wrong spec of car for your daily driver.... as mentioned, you really do no need hi spec forged engine car for your daily driver.

Last edited:

GTIR1000

As has been said forged engines dont offer more reliability they can just with stand and cope with higher boosts and stresses. Reliability comes down to maintenance, or maybe who built an engine and what parts they used. Maybe if you bought a standard car say for example bobs one in the for sale section http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?61206-near-stock-car-for-sale&p=449051#post449051 you would get a clean standard example plus have change to uprate anything you felt necessary for a daily driver or uprate anything you feel with ad more reliability and possibly a bit more fun to your drive, hope this helps

Jamie

slim_pulsar

yeah thanks it does, maybe i was being a little picky lol
still want something that has some work done to it but maybe doesn have to have all what im after!

em yeah want someting reliable but can still go when i want it to!

M

markwashington

Check out Pulsey's car for sale right now it's the cleanest standard R I've ever seen, It isn't forged but as discussed before if you want a daily driver that's reliable and still running good power, you won't go far wrong with that car, plus as it's in such good condition you probably won't lose money on it, unless you decide to cut up the bumper and modify it. Remember a forged engine does NOT equal reliability it just means that the engine can take higher boost for longer, which usually equals less reliability with an R.

whytie

I will be thinking long and hard over next few weeks if im selling one of mine as i have a real mint one, full custom interior, 50k on clock. I dont really want to sell it but dont use it and its just sat in a lockup for 8 months.

slim_pulsar

yeah thanks for all the help guys its appreciated

yeah whytie send me some pics and the spec of her and ill get back to you

not really after a standard 1, something with abita work done

thanks