pulsar gti-r wanted

K

kev

keep us posted mate as in the new yr im looking for one to, im also new to these cars.

A

andy gtir

went all the way down 2 near bogna regis yesterday, traveled over 300 miles (6hours driving!!!!) 2 again look at a pile of rubish!!!!!! im finding it really hard 2 get my hands on a nice pulsar that isnt full of dents rust or bad paint wrk!!!!!!! i dnt think im being 2 picky wen i go 2 look at them, just finding that there r a lot of jokers, AND LIERS,on the other end of the phone wen i ring people!!! lol

oh well, off 2 peterbourgh in an hour 2 look at my 9th 1,black, j reg pulsar, so fingers crossed!!! lol

A

andy gtir

wahay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive finally found a nice 1 and brought it!!!!!! in my opinion it was well worth the wait, the car is imaculate outside and seems mechanically sound!!!!! the engine is totally standard and the only mods on the car are front and rear strut braces, turbo timer, bk alloys and these bits on the drivers door and dash 4 u 2 brase your knees on wen cornerin??????? anyway ill post sum pics up soon

K

kev

glad yu found one in the end, post some pics up asap mate so we can take a look

O

Olly

andy gtir said:
wahay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive finally found a nice 1 and brought it!!!!!! in my opinion it was well worth the wait, the car is imaculate outside and seems mechanically sound!!!!! the engine is totally standard and the only mods on the car are front and rear strut braces, turbo timer, bk alloys and these bits on the drivers door and dash 4 u 2 brase your knees on wen cornerin??????? anyway ill post sum pics up soon
Knee pads for keeping your feet on the pedals when sidewayz check if worn cos then the cars clearly seen action in japan before some english men had ago. :lol:

A

andy gtir

there like new m8, the whole car is spotless and has receits for a new cam chain about 5k ago and has just had a recent service!!! its got loads of history and has been owned by a 60 year old man for the last 5 years!!!! it really does seem like its been looked after, oh well only time will tell!!!! ill post sum pics on sat wen i pick it up, and have given it a gd clean lol

JIMMYBACK

andy gtir said:
there like new m8, the whole car is spotless and has receits for a new cam chain about 5k ago and has just had a recent service!!! its got loads of history and has been owned by a 60 year old man for the last 5 years!!!! it really does seem like its been looked after, oh well only time will tell!!!! ill post sum pics on sat wen i pick it up, and have given it a gd clean lol
was he a gtiroc member :D

A

andy gtir

picked the car up yesterday, and im lovin it!! :D :D

Hope u like it!!!

tomble

I wonder who the 500 bhp one belongs to?
That car was built down here in a place near holsworthy (just near the devon cornwall border)

i have seen this car in the flesh and knew the guy who built it, as i went to him when i was looking for an R.
Now i know a few things about his import business (which is now bust) i'm glad i didnt source a car through him :roll:

still, its a fair machine :twisted:

Tom

A

andy gtir

deffinatly needs lowerin and ive not had chance 2 clean it, been 2 busy drivin it lol :D

B

bex

JIMMYBACK said:
looks ok just two things
1. lower it
2. clean it :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
jimmy.... just two things...

1. stop being ghey
2. stop being ghey

:lol: ;)