Pulsar Gti-R wanted yorkshire region.

I

incheye1971

Got upto £3500 to spend on a Pulsar looking for a Grey or Black 1 but will settle for white/ivory(no offence intended :) ).Don't want to travel too far as i will be relying on lifts to look at them.
cheers Al.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
incheye1971[SIZE=4 said:
Don't want to travel too far as i will be relying on lifts to look at them. [/SIZE]
You might want to say where you are then, Yorkshire is a bigass place;-)

marcymarc

incheye1971 said:
Sorry matey i'm in doncaster south yorkshire. Hopefully going to look at 1 in keithley on wednesday.http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/198878.htm
wot u think.
Hi fella , it would be nice to have another south yorkshire owner knocking about :-D

Make sure that the car isnt from keithley car trade centre, i only have to hear the word kiethley and i cringe. probably isnt nothing to do with them but id check anyway.

Does look good though, must admit.

Braveheart

The car looks good. As per the ad, sensable mods.
What do you want out of a GTiR... if it's a daily runner and this perticular R has a good body/chassis and the engine is ok then it would make for a nice motor.

I

incheye1971

If I buy it I just want it to be reliable for the first few months at least, Because I ain't got much cash to throw at it untill then. But nothing big planned for it, I'm just gonna look after it because I think it's a classic. Usually go to 4 or 5 car shows a year so you'll hopefully see it there. Yeah I've heard all about kieghley trade centre on here Through searches and I'm not impressed, But I think this private one looks like its been looked after(fingers crossed).

OK edited by Odin in to a language we can all understand :roll: , In future could you please try writing in English ;-) .

Last edited by a moderator:
I

incheye1971

OK edited by Odin in to a language we can all understand :roll: , In future could you please try writing in English ;-) .
But you understood it enough to change it,cheers.

O

Odin

incheye1971 said:
But you understood it enough to change it,cheers.

Please read the forum rules before posting again buddy ;-) .

Rob

Fire & skill

Vintage member
hey! stop scaring away the newb's!! - he'll be off to the modifiers before you can say mong

anyways bud, all you have to do is write legibly without txt or chav speak, you will get a lot more respect for it and besides that its the rules anyways :lol:

I

incheye1971

hey! stop scaring away the newb's!! - he'll be off to the modifiers before you can say mong

anyways bud, all you have to do is write legibly without txt or chav speak, you will get a lot more respect for it and besides that its the rules anyways :lol:
Modifiers sounds good. Mong!

O

Odin

scottyd said:
Survival of the fittest on here :lol:

Dead right fella :thumbsup: 8) , He must of been a lightweight :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

madmax said:
hay may sell mine, but want more that £3500

You had better go and find him on the mong site ;-) , Looks like he's run away because he couldn't handle a bit of banter :roll: , That and he couldn't speak English :doh: , He will fit right in on the other site :der: .

Rob