Pulsar coming back to life

Eng1

Some sunny days coming up ,so moving forward along the underside of the car .
not too bad underneath,mostly surface rust where it was stood and years of road crud old oil leaks , rubbers and bushes all look good .
Today fitted a solid gear shift mount (old one was perfect and little change to feel )and lower brace .
Question- has anybody used a laminova oil cooler?
I already have an normal oil cooler which sits on top of the engine , where the original intercooler was.
It works fine but looks cluttered in the bay .
I have a mocal laminova cooler which has the same oil fittings but is considerably smaller and easier to hide .
I also have a remote water stat (a billet housing with stock size stat in it) about 10cm long , so I can T in from the stock water line and supply the cooler with radiator water in a loop and choose a stat temp .
This would give good oil warm up and constant oil temps .
Or I could use the charge cooler water supply as the water lines are the same size and overcool the oil which would mean having it switched by solenoid only when oil temps rise too high then off again when they drop and need monitoring as you hoon around but have a fast warm up (the current cooler does add a Considerable time to oil warm up )

Eng1

Moving forwards along the car , and dinitrol
Sprayed in all the hidden areas with under seal applied to the visible areas , looks like a long term steering rack weep on drivers side has protected much underneath but was very messy !
Fitted a lower brace , Cusco , but for the life of me I can’t see how it would work? It’s bolted to chassis box section , double skin with factory spot weld , just about the strongest part of the whole chassis ! If there was any movement the welds would
Pop
It also only gives me about 1 mm clearance with the exhaust down pipe so I expect a tap tap as the engine rocks
Engine was fresh rebuild and the gearbox is quaife rebuilt with my own selector forks ,new bearings and external brace fitted , all looks good and no leaks , all the lines behind the engine were replaced when the engine was out
So onto the front -fmic out and chargecooler rad in time ...

Eng1

Slight delay due to the alarm /immobiliser playing up - so I removed the damn thing along with a turbo timer that was previously fitted .
Wiring now back to as it was pre alarm .
So front off next and fmic out , if anyone wants a fmic and pipework (£50) let me know -looks in good order , but a bit too small for any of my other cars