project

jay1

picked up me new project today, deciding what to do with it, engine is completely standard infact onlySAM_1600.jpg mods are suspension wheels and exhaust

jay1

yeah the rusty one, its reli not that bad actually, tiny bit on the rear arch and 1 small hole in the sill. i have a spare scoop in the shed lol

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Sort out the bodywork and then maintain it to around 300-320bhp.

Best thing for it and your pocket!

jay1

lol i dno, was thinking about leaving it standard, might have had a result with it tho, he said the clutch was no good, but the slave cylinder is leaking badly so im gonna go with that first

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
lol i dno, was thinking about leaving it standard, might have had a result with it tho, he said the clutch was no good, but the slave cylinder is leaking badly so im gonna go with that first

Yeah get it all road worthy and mechanically sorted first!

Keeping it more standard will only add value to it!

jay1

thats the plan, trying to persuade mr hawkins to do a spot of welding and make her solid again haha source a turbo and a slave cylinder and go from there i think, anyone got those for sale??

jay1

got told off for buying it lol and told to get rid of another toy if i keep this. id rather not break it up but lets see what happens in the auction lol

jay1

wasnt the plan, might still not be sold, have someone looking at my other car, so il have some more room, also depends what mr hawkins says about welding tomorrow :)