Profec A

c20ona

I know asking questions about this toss of a controller can be as annoying as the '1 Bar' question but i could really do with a few pieces of information so as i can hopefully write off the fact that i may have bought a duff one.

1) - When she's all piped in and the dip switches at the back are set up, do you press and hold the power button to go into learn mode ?.

2) - Once in here and the 'P-1' pops up, is it just a simple case of ripping her up to 3rd/4th gear till the display changes ?, i.e : turns to a boost gauge. Reason i ask is that i've done around 10 runs + on many an occasion and the little b'stard never changes !.

and

3) - Once set, does the controller require a constant live in order to retain the new commands / information ?.

Any info on the above would be a god send lads as i've already wrote to greddy a few times now regarding this but the swines have never gotten back. :cry: :evil:

Regards

Kenny

P.S - I already checked the forum 'search' facility and found some handy info but nothing stating the above unfortunately.

c20ona

Hi Shaun, cheers for the reply mate. I already managed to get hold of the jap and british versions of the manual but they don't mention anything of the above unfortunately.
Thanks for the offer though.

Regards

Kenny