piccy's

jsbuds

could anyone kindly post my piccy's for me as i promised 2 weeks ago to everyone but haven't got round to becoming full member and as i have just polished her and hoovered the inside blah blah blah blah blah etc etc i want u all to see how original it is . not like that one on ebay that pete-r posted about, i was like WTF! how could they do that to it! cheers j :D

jsbuds

the hks filter was on there when i got it , she also has a hks dv and a mongoose system :twisted: , and a apexi turbo timer and thats it nothing else, and one other thing .... my car has a nissan badge at front of it not the 'P' for pulsar ?? hmmmm but it has the jap tax thingy on the back im confused. ideas anyone ? :?:

mattygti-r

jsbuds said:
the hks filter was on there when i got it , she also has a hks dv and a mongoose system :twisted: , and a apexi turbo timer and thats it nothing else, and one other thing .... my car has a nissan badge at front of it not the 'P' for pulsar ?? hmmmm but it has the jap tax thingy on the back im confused. ideas anyone ? :?:
wtf?

the P badge can be found on some pulsars (mostly early ones) or it has been replaced in japan or by the importer, adn P doesnt stand for Pulsar

jap tax is always on the back window,

mongooses's arnt available in japan also cant be as they arent allowed decats :wink: its prb some HKS system or something

the HKS mushroom is the worst filter to have , the foam flakes off, swap it for a cotton one (apexi or blitz LM or SUS)

jsbuds

So what does the P stand for then matey , i mean it seemed obvious to me ????

the zorst system comes out from turbo and is wrapped in a braided material i assume to stop heat soak? it then enters a mid box not much bigger than the rest of the pipe, after that then it enters straight into a five inch slash cut. when u put ur foot down it sounds wicked :twisted: and even when ur not hard on the gas AND when ur decellerating.

Do i have to change the whole induction kit or can i get away with just changing the filter?

Cheers matey

mattygti-r

best thing to do with that HKS is burn it lol :lol:

keep changing the filters is fine, they just dont filter for shite those mushroom ones

exhuast is a kakamoto (spelling) no doubt, very common on GTIR

P stands for Prince

jsbuds

cheers matey i'll video the ceremony of the hks air filter sacrafice just for ur satifaction matey, just out of curiousity i have coil overs with top camber adjustment, the guy who sold it to me thinks they are kakimoto , but the ride from the springs make it rock solid, way too hard , what springs could u recommend and what is the corner weight of the car if u know so i can calculate spring load needed . cheers matey :D

mattygti-r

jsbuds said:
cheers matey i'll video the ceremony of the hks air filter sacrafice just for ur satifaction matey, just out of curiousity i have coil overs with top camber adjustment, the guy who sold it to me thinks they are kakimoto , but the ride from the springs make it rock solid, way too hard , what springs could u recommend and what is the corner weight of the car if u know so i can calculate spring load needed . cheers matey :D
its not a bad air filter , just not alot of people on here would use them, there was a group test where the hks came out worst , but that looks like a new foam so youd prb not see that much difference

coilovers etc --- ask in technical, thast always the prb with coilovers from what i see, the cornering etc is good but ride is sh1t

tbh your best saving your money as youve just got the car, and run it for 6 months as it is

jsbuds

Yeah will have to save some pounds, and i know the foam filter is fresh cos i see the guy putting a new one in when i was there. cheers j :D

Dooie Pop Pop

so are you coming to the Pod on the 9th of October? Japshow finals with more R' s coming than you can shake a stick at :p

if you wanna compare notes thats the place to be :wink:

Stu