Owners Club T-shirts

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
*******Owners Club T-shirts********

Hi All

We are on the verge of placing an order for a quantity of GTIR owners club T-Shirts but we need to know the sort of quantity required by the club.

The T-Shirts will have a revised GTIROC.COM logo (as below attachment) screen printed in 3 colours as below.

The garments will be available for purchase in about 3 - 4 weeks time and will be £10 inc post.

THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS ONLY.

The T-Shirts will be available in the colours below ONLY, Mid Grey, Black and White.

and be available in sizes MEDIUM, LARGE, XL, XXL and XXXX.

ALL MEMBERS WANTING A T-SHIRT PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST STATING

1. HOW MANY REQUIRED

2. WHAT SIZE

3. WHAT COLOUR

I will let this thread run untill Wednesday 24th May, then I will then collate a list and get back to you nearer the time with payment details e.t.c.

PLEASE DON'T PM ME ASKING QUESTIONS, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME AT steve@gtiroc.com

Cheers

Steve

Attachments

Last edited:
O

Odin

rayman75 said:
i will have the 1 steve

in fat boy size please (the biggest size you have got)

in black please
I'm glad i'm not the only fat b@stard then :thumbsup:

Rob

antgtir

I will have 1 white medium and 1 black medium please

Ant.:-D

P.s. It is interesting that most of the R owners up to now are ........................of a larger stature lmao:lol:

I reckon Fastguy used to be before his weight loss antics started, first on the R then himself lmao:p :lol: ;-)

JAMMA

Shouldnt the t-shirts say gtiroc.com and not gti-roc.com?

Either way, i'll have one.
Black
Medium

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
J44MAA said:
Shouldnt the t-shirts say gtiroc.com and not gti-roc.com?

Either way, i'll have one.
Black
Medium
You pick bloody holes in everything you do don't you :? ;-)

Well spotted though ;-) I did think long and hard about weather to leave the dash in the logo and came to the decision that the logo is supposed to reflect the GTI-R badge on the back of he car not just a web address. Still haven't completely decided yet, anyway the artwork isn't completely finished so it could easily be edited out, it should all be done and dusted by mid next week.

Steve

JAMMA

stevepudney said:
You pick bloody holes in everything you do don't you :? ;-)

Well spotted though ;-) I did think long and hard about weather to leave the dash in the logo and came to the decision that the logo is supposed to reflect the GTI-R badge on the back of he car not just a web address. Still haven't completely decided yet, anyway the artwork isn't completely finished so it could easily be edited out, it should all be done and dusted by mid next week.

Steve

Just keeping you on your toes;-) Is there any chance of possibly doing polo shirts as well?

Jamie