Oil temp sensor removal and oil hose for pressure sender

Trondelond

So, finding an M12x1.25 to 1/8NPT adapter wasn't too easy here in Norway, so I've ordered one from here to make installation of the aftermarket sensor possible :

https://www.europaspares.com/INSTRU...S_TO_SUIT_MALE_METRIC_BLOCK_THREADS_2007.html

I'm thinking that this sensor will be a nightmare to replace when the engine is in - am I right? Seems impossible to reach with all the surrounding bits.

And - I've figured out that my t-adapter for oil pressure sensor and -switch isn't optimal. This arrangement will be subject to a lot of stress and vibration, so I'm going to use a hose from the block, and attach the t-piece and senders to the other end, thereby removing vibrations and weight from the senders. Then I'll fasten the t-piece to the torpedowall.

Anyone have a good idea where I can get such a hose? Tried the local stores, but not much luck.
I've already got a few bits that will allow me to use a hose with 1/8NPT female ends, which seems the most sensible.

Trondelond

Yessir! Will be going for a 1metre hose for the sensors, so I can have a loop on the hose to remove even more vibrations.
As soon as I get the adapter for the oil temp sensor, I'll be throwing the engine in now. :)