Nurburgring Meeting in future???

Thor

Hello and :welcome:!

if there planned anytime a new meeting at the Nurburgring? So here are only few R´s sometimes at the ring and i think we must show us again :p

I would happy if there give anytime a new meet with much much R´s...

Cheers
Sascha

Tim

I was supposed to be going at the end of the month .. but had to postpone it :(

Probably wait until next year now..

Thor

At the moment i don´t have planned anything but it was only an idea. In October when the weather is still good are possible or what you think???

P

pulsarboby

if its toward the beginning of october then il come over, at the end of october we have the gtiroc trackday so will be best at beginning of month or even toward the end of september would be good!

nimhbk

I would love my car to make the great English ring the M25,I have not even been that lucky yet let alone Germany lol

R

riske

I was thinking of going in Middle 2 weeks of September but going to save my track fun for Oc track day! Would be good for next year (if we are all still about)

Thor

September is a good time too. We here in germany could organise a bigger meeting in April or so at the Nurburgring next year if are more interested!

gtirjoey

i was talking to someone the other day about all the charges you incur if something goes wrong on the nurburgring, blowing up engine or spinning off etc.....
sounds like you got to go with twenty grand in your pocket just incase anything happens....is this true or have i been fed bullsh*t

Tim

It isn't cheap if something goes wrong..

You are liable for all 3rd parties if you drop oil/coolant, so if your not insured and leak some coolant which drops a biker who incurs injuries as a result then your up shit creek without a paddle.

Barrier charges, recover charges are a drop in the ocean if the above happens but they aren't cheap either.

20k is a tad OTT but make sure you take a credit card with at least £3k spare to cover any barrier damage or track closure fees if the worst should happen.

Many people, myself included have been .. had a great time and come home with very little drama. I went in my RX7 and a friend went in a TVR we both got there and back in one piece without so much as a sniff of trouble both mechanically or by running of talent on the 'Ring.

I can't wait to go again!

nathan

my m8 went last year and crashed they charged him to take his car off the track and it was about 250 euro per section of crash barrier that he damaged cost him nearly 2000 euro lol But he did get to tag the track lol

IrishDan

im takeing my RV to italy in april next year so the trailer and R will be going on the back and a stop made at the ring on the way!!!!

warpspeed

cancelled it this year due to the rise incost of lap passes.
the 'ring is in a bit of a mess just now because of local politics so i'm gonna stay away until it's all settled