NOOOOOOO! My clutch is slipping BAD!

A

Anonymous

Anybody got a clutch goin for free, oh yeah and anyone wanna fit it for f*ck all to?!?!? My dole check dont quite cover it lol

Im absolutley fooked, drove it today and fine untill change to 4th and thats when the revs went up a bit then down a bit when bit slightly and same in 5th all the way to 130mph. :cry: :cry: :cry:

chrisniss91

:cry: Same boat as you i spent £1400 last week all on credit card, now today was told i need a new clutch, my old one has only been in 4 months :cry: just had to get a cahoot loan again :cry:

B

blr123

Ian,

As you know the young lads car was in at the tuners last week and amongst other things had the clutch done, The tuner reconed that the clutch wasn't bad, now I don't know if we have it or if it's still at the tuners but I'll have a look and if we don't have it I'll give them a call and let you know :wink:

By the way cost of P&P so here's hoping eh :wink:

Cheers Bryan

PS the cheque is in the post 8)

E

Edd

I have an AP racing clutch 3000 miles old that in the Xmas GTIROC spirit you can have for free if you pay postage.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the help chaps, crisniss91 unfortuanatly loans not an option for me, im struggling to keep the existing ones happy lol

Rob, Yes you can buy mates with free clutchs lol :mrgreen:

Edd YHPM

A

Anonymous

My clutch also has started to slip slightly in 4th & 5th gears i think...so I am after a new clutch...I have replied to your post Edd in B&S...

Does anyone on the boards fit clutches??? Im in the N / E London area..But I can travel obviously...