no fluid pressure on clutch

A

Anonymous

Was fine yesterday parked her up changed the oil pressure sender unit as showing low pressure,changed this ok and it fixed the problem,while warming the engine up i noticed the piston by the clutch vibrating about (dont know what they call that bit) tried bleeding the system at that point but there seems to be hardly any fluid in it,where do you top this circuit up!! any advice woulsd be appreciated as its a daily driver and i need it on the road.....................Gaz

Keira

over on the left tight against the bulkhead by the brake master cylinder is where the clutch master cylinder lives

A

Anonymous

Many thanks mate topped it up and bled her through seems ok a little concerned that i had to do this as i cant find any leaks even in the car very odd maybe its the nipple it self !! from now on im carrying a 8mm spanner...................Gaz

A

AZ STE

The oil must have gone somewhere? a common fault is the crimped end on the flexible clutch hose on the slave cylinder you talked about this runs back down the hose running off onto the top of the gearbox. Keep an eye out on this,ideally change for a stainless braided clutch hose.

A

Anonymous

checked everywhere with a torch cant find a leak will monitor over next few days very weid maybe it just got low over time,ive only owned it for a few weeks used to be tomi -gtri car,also it doesnt accelerate between 5000-7500 too well very quick to 5000 but seems to hold back around that area is this normal if not whats best to check first the car is running 1.2 bar..................Gaz

A

AZ STE

Try a new set of plugs uprated as the spark can get blown out. Have you an aftermarket DV as a std one wouldnt be very good at 1.2

A

Anonymous

yes ive got a hks bov valve will try cleaning and gapping my plugs.....Gaz