Nitrous oxide

nismoboy

Anyone using nos on there pulsar? was thinking about buying a nos kit but not sure whether to, Whats the best suited kit for our car? i was looking at the 100i wizard of nos wet kit. Does it make much difference on our cars? cheers.

A

AJ4

nismoboy said:
Anyone using nos on there pulsar?
No, but I think Domenic Torretto used 'nos' when he was 'living life a quarter mile at a time' ;)

Seriously though, I know a couple of scooby owners that use N2O, I'll ask and see what setups they have.

nismoboy

AJ4 said:
nismoboy said:
Anyone using nos on there pulsar?
No, but I think Domenic Torretto used 'nos' when he was 'living life a quarter mile at a time' ;)

Seriously though, I know a couple of scooby owners that use N2O, I'll ask and see what setups they have.
lol, yeah thanks mate that would be good.

N

Ninj-r

I know someone with a NOS kit on their fiat coupe :shock: and with it going it has about 450-500hp (FWD :shock: ).

In the past 3 years I do not think it has done more than 2,000 miles as it keeps blowing up. :lol: :mrgreen:

neil240z

would advise getting a progressive nitrous controller if you want to run 100bhp, or you will prob cause more damage to the transmission that the engine.

Neil