Nitrous-is it worth it?

I

Innovate Performance

can send you a pic of where they are on the skyline, It will give you a rough idea.

we normally mount them about 1-2 cm for the thottle bodies.

I

Innovate Performance

just going to take the pics now and will send them to you in a bit. :D

I

Innovate Performance

Heres some pics of a direct port NOS setup this is on our R33 GTR Skyline. :D :D

Hope you like and this helps you kieron.

Keira

looks :shock: 8)

i may get one of those fittings that take the injector aswell and see if that will work on the 'r', then decide what way i'm going to go, might have to modify the way the fuelrail fits but it shouldn't be any bother, got plenty of time to think about cos as usual my progress aint exactly lightening fast :lol:

I

Innovate Performance

would just go for a normal system cause if you need more fuel you just up the fuel pressure and you have more fuel mixed in to the Nos system.

I

Innovate Performance

By the way all the pipe work is the same length as this gives better distribution.

Keira

Innovate Performance said:
would just go for a normal system cause if you need more fuel you just up the fuel pressure and you have more fuel mixed in to the Nos system.

thats what i was on about, would keep it all nice and neat 8)

I

Innovate Performance

Does the mix stay in a good suspended state. ie.does the liquid fuel and nos mix with the air, so that the correct amount of suspension in the chamber is reached or would this make it the lquid fuels stick to the walls of the injector holder and throttle body. Thus making a lean mixture.

The way we have done it it is NOS is injected into the air stream before the fuel is added, this gives a good mix of fueling componets but it takes longer to set up.It also gives very good suspension of the liquid conponets in the air steam.

Will be doing my gtir in the new year will post some pics when i have done it. :D :D

Keira

Does the mix stay the same. ie.does the fuel and nos mix get the correct amount of suspension in the air or would this make it stick to the walls of the injector holder and throttle body.
not sure really, havn't looked into it all or asked the manufacturer any questions, i'd guess it works otherwise they wouldn't make them :lol: but who knows if its any good for the 'r' or if it will even fit.....

Will be doing my gtir in the new year will post some pics when i have done it. :D :D
Be good to see what you do with your 'r' as tbh mines along way off getting gas,

its currently sat in my large pile of bits :lol:

K

KRS

I intend to fit NOS at some stage so look forward to seeing how you do it James :)

Nice pics, looks good 8)