New Battery Ampage

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Odin

paz said:
Or maybe I'm just bored of your shit. Either way a bloke that sits on a forum all day from home and feels the need to 'fish' should take a good hard look at themselves.

Paz

What ever :thumbsup: .

Your just upset because I got you to bite ;-) .

Maybe the home truth of you post nothing but bollox was a bit to close to home for your liking ;-) :p .

Anyway I still love you :shock: even if you hate me :oops: .

Rob:-D

O

Odin

Oh and why I'm on a roll, Why if your so good at your job do you feel the need to steal your employers money, By wasting the time there are paying you to work on writing long winded replies to me :? :der: .

At least when I am at work I work I don't waste my time on here ;-) .

Rob

paz

Rob you just don't get it do you :roll:

I post nothing specifically technical because its not my area of expertise - ask me a question on project management, process improvement, workflow mapping and design and I'm your man. Ask me a question on engine tolerance, broken gear casings or the best clutch application to use and I'm definately not.

The point is I'm capable of admitting that I don't know these things, and instead of trying to bullshit and bluster my way through for the sake of it, don't offer advice that could potentially cost other people a lot of money.

Paz

O

Odin

paz said:
Rob you just don't get it do you :roll:

I post nothing specifically technical because its not my area of expertise - ask me a question on project management, process improvement, workflow mapping and design and I'm your man. Ask me a question on engine tolerance, broken gear casings or the best clutch application to use and I'm definitely not.

The point is I'm capable of admitting that I don't know these things, and instead of trying to bullshit and bluster my way through for the sake of it, don't offer advice that could potentially cost other people a lot of money.

Paz

I do get it mate ;-) I know all the above :thumbsup: .

Why do you think I was taking the pi55 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

As you say we can't all know about cars/engines can we ;-) , I can fix a car drive a lorry and a Mobil crane, But know nothing about workflow mapping :shock: :doh: .

So don't be so over sensitive you can't help being rubbish :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I think this one has run its course...

If you want to rip the shit out of each other then please do it in the Lounge.. Thats what its there for...

There is a reason that we have so many people asking for help from questions answered so many times in the past...

Simply because when you do a search these days all you get is a post saying - 'do a search'... Or a post filled with people getting slagged off... I know i have done the same in the past but we're trying to clean up this club and its forum a little... So please keep the random banter to the lounge...

And Paz... Don't feel bad... Just remember that Rob was once a man with fake carbon wipers and neon washer jets... :lol: Be greatful you're no good with a spanner or you could have ended up like that... :shock:

Rishi

O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:
And Paz... Don't feel bad... Just remember that Rob was once a man with fake carbon wipers and neon washer jets... :lol: Be greatful you're no good with a spanner or you could have ended up like that... :shock:

Rishi

Now I'll own up the the fake wiper blades mate, But I've never fitted neon anything to my car, I did try some blue alloy washer jets for a week on my old R :oops: but they where not neon washer jets ;-) .

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.