Need some help finding indicators

A

Anonymous

I need some help in finding a front right indicator for my GTI-R along with a pair of side indicators for the fenders of my car. Can anyone help me out with where I can get these. I tried getting them through www.ozeparts.com but when I emailed them about it and to find out the shipping costs and so on, I never got a reply. So can you help me with some info? Peace out.

A

Ash

I just went and bought four pairs of clear side indicators two weeks ago from ozeparts.com for myself & some of the guys here in OZ.
I looked up the parts on their website, phoned up to make sure they had them in stock, and then drove out to collect them.

Thing was, when I got there, the outlet is SSS Auto Parts, couldn't see any sign of ozeparts! (I think they must deal with internet and phone orders)
Anyway, 'ozeparts' quoted me, over the phone, $55 AUD for one set, $49.50 for two sets and $46.75 for three or more if I picked them up. When I got out there, asked for clear indicators, the guy behind the desk at SSS says $45 a pair, so I immediately ask if he can give me a discount if I bought 3 pairs, and he does them for $40!
So I don't know what the hell is going on there.

try emailing SSS Auto Parts:
www.sssauto.com.au
sss(at)sssauto.com.au

or if you are desperate, phone or fax them.
I went to the Melbourne outlet, but you might be able to get cheaper shipping from another state.

Melbourne -
ph: +61 3 9357 8555
fax: +61 3 93570555

Brisbane -
ph: +61 7 3715 2888
fax: +61 7 3715 2822

Sydney -
ph: +61 2 9723 0888
fax: +61 2 9723 0555

Perth -
ph: +61 8 9377 3222
fax: +61 8 9377 3226

Also, the rubber around the side indicators is not great, so I ended up removing the rubber from the original Nissan side indicator and gluing it to the new clear ones.....worked a treat!

cheers,
Ash