N14 lower arm rear bush 1992-94 same rear bush?

danr

i know theres lots about using sunny arms and swapping rear bush.
but everywhere i look for N14 92-94 they use the same parts for the GTIR.
is it just 90-92 that are different?
i even used nissan parts catalogue, and the clip used on the gtir is same as the Y10, which uses N14 arms. which must mean same bush. but if trace back from gtir, you get no crossover!
firstline lists FSK6212 as for N14 'all' models 92-94 and their wishbones crossover too..
then rockauto in the states (as example, everywhere that uses FSK6212 lists 'all' N14 including redlineracing).
Cant be a different part with same part number. Also the superpro polybush on a few sites lists as N14 for all rear bushes!
SPF0864K is the superpro, Super Pro Front Control Arm Lower - Rear Bush and this lists for NISSAN EXA Coupe 1987 - 1991
NISSAN Pulsar / Sentra / Sunny / Almera N13 B12 Sedan & Hatchback 5/1987 - 1991
NISSAN Pulsar / Sentra / Sunny / Almera N14 B13 Sedan & Hatchback 10/1991 - 9/1995
same part.
phew, knackered now..

Last edited:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Having physically held them, I can assure you that the GTi-R bush is different.
- The "standard" bush is D shaped (i.e. flat where it touches the body and round where it touches the bracket).
- The GTi-R bush has a sort of triangular piece where it fits into the floor pan.

SuperPro lists the GTi-R part as SPF0864K, and the "standard" part as SPF1338K. - The front bushes are exactly the same (SPF1314K) could that be what's confusing the issue? Maybe you need to look for RNN14 instead of just N14?
I'm pretty sure Martyn would sell them to you as two different parts, and so does PRI Racing; I haven't bothered to check any further than that.

I can't see the bush listed separately in FAST, but the wishbone and the mounting bracket (54576-60Y00) come-up as unique to this car (no mention of Y10)?

fast eddy

I am a Superflex and Powerflex dealer so can sort bushes for you guys. I am away at the moment, but will post some lists when i get back ok.

Eddy

danr

this is from a swedish site, gtir arm - http://www.skruvat.se/Lankarm-P44535.aspx

yeah i see the triangle base on the supaflex etc. thats whats confusing me. whether it changed after 92 to flat?
but then contacting redlineracing about the flat bush they say its correct.. i know they share the same front bush. here's the Y10 clamp, but i guess doesnt matter as gtir has a wedge base - http://nissan4u.com/parts/info/5457660Y00/
nissan.pdf of all bushes

think im just trying to convince myslef i havent got to cut the bushes off these sunny arms lol

easiest way? hacksaw and blowtorch or ..

Last edited:

splmum

Having physically held them, I can assure you that the GTi-R bush is different.
- The "standard" bush is D shaped (i.e. flat where it touches the body and round where it touches the bracket).
- The GTi-R bush has a sort of triangular piece where it fits into the floor pan.

SuperPro lists the GTi-R part as SPF0864K, and the "standard" part as SPF1338K. - The front bushes are exactly the same (SPF1314K) could that be what's confusing the issue? Maybe you need to look for RNN14 instead of just N14?
I'm pretty sure Martyn would sell them to you as two different parts, and so does PRI Racing; I haven't bothered to check any further than that.

I can't see the bush listed separately in FAST, but the wishbone and the mounting bracket (54576-60Y00) come-up as unique to this car (no mention of Y10)?
Correct.
Nissan don't sell the bushes separately, the don't even sell the ball joint separately, they come complete with the wishbone.
Even though we know you can buy after market ball joints separately, as you can bushes.
The N13 (B12) bushes are the exact same as the GTI-R, whereas the N14 (B13) are different, as stated in the post above.

vss irvine

wishbone rear bushes are gtir specific,
wishbone front bushes are common to the other n14

its not hard, the superflex website shows you location and picture of bushes.

vss irvine

the arm is different cos its a cheap fuckin sneider.

Your making this harder than it needs to be..... Read my last post and stop looking at n13 stuff.

N14 fwd rear wishbone bush is flat top,
n14 4wd rear wishbone bush triangle top,

all n14 wishbone front bushes are the same.