my posts are being deleted

saddler

o well my post got deleted again :roll: i take it nobody is intrested in parts from a wrc sunny with a 6 speed dog box ,,,??:der: [SIZE=-1]moderators
[/SIZE]

O

Odin

saddler said:
o well my post got deleted again :roll: i take it nobody is intrested in parts from a wrc sunny with a 6 speed dog box ,,,??:der: [SIZE=-1]moderators
[/SIZE]

Try reading the forum rules dumbass :doh: :der: , You being a non payed member are not permitted to post stuff for sale, Not only that nothing from that car would work on a gtir gearbox included :roll: :roll: .

Post your 5hit on somebody else's forum.

Rob

saddler

I realy wish i owned the car but i dont so i was just asking if any members where intrested in the parts not selling.(nothing from that car would work on a gtir )?? . So the data logger is no good for a gti-r and the 8 pot brakes are no good for a gti-r ??

O

Odin

saddler said:
So the data logger is no good for a gti-r and the 8 pot brakes are no good for a gti-r ??

It's beside the point that a couple of minor bits my be of use, YOU are not allowed to post up stuff for sale, YOU are not a fully paid member.

We have these rules to protect the membership.

Rob

mad max

Saddler mate ,sorry don't no you name just be a fully paid member and then come back ,the car looks the business by the way .

saddler

Odin said:
It's beside the point that a couple of minor bits my be of use, YOU are not allowed to post up stuff for sale, YOU are not a fully paid member.

We have these rules to protect the membership.

Rob
ok i get the point

mattytappy

classic saddler.....i would like to quote odin if i may.....We have these rules to protect the membership.

what about protecting members from the moderators sh1t?????:doh:
ten rules for us and and 1 for them.....i think odins new name should be STARLIN:lol: :lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
saddler said:
[/SIZE]

1 - Its not your car to sell.. You are not personally selling the car..

2 - By the above, can you really vouch for the car other than what the advert says..

3 - Its been for sale for a very long time now and has been posted about in the past!

Rishi

saddler

RishiGTiR said:
1 - Its not your car to sell.. You are not personally selling the car..

2 - By the above, can you really vouch for the car other than what the advert says..

3 - Its been for sale for a very long time now and has been posted about in the past!

Rishi
ok my mistake

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
When did most of the men on here turn into little girls :lol: :fight2: ???!!

Last edited:

mattytappy

ha ha ha....since some of the moderators were told to stay home and do the washing up or else:lol: :lol: :lol: :hippo::washing::moony:

mattytappy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wuss:aimee....come on you should know by now we are worse than women......some of us even look like women....some of us even act like women....some of us are women prtending to be men.....cough, cough ,cough, ODIN,....And some of us are just big old plain babys....( ME):hurt: