my posts are being deleted

saddler

Why ????
Posted a topic last night only to find it....deleted :evil:
As i wanted to know if anybody is running stock Bhp

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
To answer your question - Yes! there are people who run standard BHP..

Due to the fact that this answer is fairly obvious, I'm sure that it will be the reason your post was removed.

I'm sure the moderator who removed your post will tell explain himself when he sees this thread..

mattytappy

mine too.....get used to it mate...unless your a granddad or have 10000000 post to your name your treated like crap.....i can even pm the chairman without it being blocked by certain individuals

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkTurbo

If somebody see's a post/thread they dont like it'll just get deleted for no reason, wouldnt worry about it if i were you ;-)

Its like when you make comments about certain tuners (even if its not anything slanderous) suddenly the thread magically disappears :lol: Im sure some of the moderators on here live up tuners ringpieces ;-)

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
mattytappy said:
mine too.....get used to it mate...unless your a grandad or have 10000000 post to your name your treated like crap.....i can even pm the chairman without it being blocked by certain inderviduals

You are not being blocked by anyone..

For everyones benefit: After about 10mins your browser will log you out.. You need to check the box that says 'Remember Me' where you login.. This will keep you logged in after the 10min refresh.. Handy if you are writing log posts..

stumo

mattytappy said:
or eachothers...te he he....i wish my driving bans were as short as the one i just had on here...wink.
If it was up to me you'd be permanantly banned cos you're whining like a little gurl FFS

mattytappy

ha ha ha.....anyone would think your trying to be a moderator stumo.....anyway id rather whine like a girl than drive like one as ive heard you do...wink wink

O

Odin

loopyloo said:
oh no not again...ha ha ha..

It must be a really strand place in side your head matt :shock: , Are you on drugs or what :doh: .

Rob

mattytappy

youve no idear.....one of my best mates a chemist.....or maybe its putting up with you and my wife moaning thats driven me round the twist......havent you got any house work to do.....or have you been a good little boy and done or your chores for the day..?

CanadianR

if you go around asking junior questions, have a go at them on the modifiers club.

You can cut down on the amount of your posts getting deleted, by first searching for the info you want, then making a relevant post in that thread.

Too many threads pop up (almost like litter or garbage) each day "how do i do the one bar loop" and "what sort of modz do I need to run 500 bhp" etc.

realistically, those topics have been covered many a time before. the search button is your friend.