My choise of new body color

A

Anonymous

I want to respray my R in two colors.

1. The favorite combination is: light-green ("grass") bottom, light-green alloys, dark-yellow top, gold windows.

2. Another good variant is pure silver color (named "snow queen" in Russia), green wheels, green mirrors. I have never seen silver R, but this color is now toooo popular.. :( my second car is silver+blue too, and 20% cars in city :-D.

Maybe U advise another color?

3. PS. There is more one possible variant: "total black":). Black body, black wheels, dark black windows, no numbers. It's good for night racing with police. Green-yellow car is too noticeable :).

PPS sorry for my bad english :roll:

paz

I'd go with one strong colour, not a massive fan of two colours, only ever seen two cars like this that I like - one being Jason Gants old R that was in orange and black, and one being a friends punto which is yellow and black.

Paz

chrisniss91

paz said:
I'd go with one strong colour, not a massive fan of two colours, only ever seen two cars like this that I like - one being Jason Gants old R that was in orange and black, and one being a friends punto which is yellow and black.

Paz
Jase gould's old one :)

paz

Thats the one :oops: knew I was getting the name wrong, that'll be because I was just reading the results for TOTB :( :lol:

paz

A

Anonymous

paz said:
in orange and black, and yellow and black.
why 2nd color must be black ?
i want 2 try green+yellow, what U think about?

paz

TERSAN said:
paz said:
in orange and black, and yellow and black.
why 2nd color must be black ?
i want 2 try green+yellow, what U think about?
It doesn't HAVE to be. I'm just saying there's only ever been two tw-toned cars that I like, the fact that they both had black in is probably the reason :)

paz

J

jasegould

If you keep one of the colours black you save yourself loads of grief (presuming ur car is black anyway :wink: )

Websnowbo

the chief said:
i think an R it would look pukka sprayed british racing green
Yuk, Green cars just suck full stop.

It's funny, i think R's look funny sprayed any non standard colour. My favourite R's are standard in Red, not colour coded or a fully colour coded Dakar White jobbie.

Night racing with the police in Russia?!!

You'd be better off with pure white with all the snow wouldn't you? Now THAT'S camoflage! :lol:

L

Little Miss Road Rage

I don't like the idea of the yellow and green. Are u gonna put AA on the side and where would u put all those tools you'd need?