mines ECU- Anti Lag

LeeSmith

I've been told I got the anti lag function on my MINES ECU is it possible to get it mapped in such a way that i can activate it on a switch??? that would b well coooool....

Websnowbo

Can you find someone to map it in the UK at all???????????????

Oh and your standard old tubby will last 5 mins with Antilag.

LeeSmith

cool.....better not do that until i upgrade then :cry:

cheers guys...

oh my m8 is supposed to be getting me a number for a tuning place who can map 'em.

X

xtra_GTi-R

Websnowbo said:
Oh and your standard old tubby will last 5 mins with Antilag.
Why? My GTi-R AntiLag set up is not very aggresive, just 5psi of boost, standard manifold and turbo. No problems at all.

X

xtra_GTi-R

LeeSmith said:
How much did it cost you to get it set up m8?

is it poss to get it on a switch or is it permanantly on???
Sorry, I forgot to tell, that I'm using LinkPlus, not MINES ecu.

AntiLag set up does not cost anything as you can do it by yourself in a couple of minutes. It is switchable with an on/off switch in LinkPlus.

If AntiLag is not supported on some ECU, it can still be set up in a different manner (by playing with ignition retard and fuel in low throttle position), but then it has some big disadvantages, one of them is a lot of heat stress on manifold and turbo.

A

Anonymous

Mate's Evo got it on a switch. He dunt use it that much, just switches it on after a big right foot full of throttle, and watch it flame and bang in over run. Standard turbo etc.. Needs to be switchable, you wouldnt want it on all the time, cost you a fortune to run as well. Loadsa fun ..

Si