meshing

1000ny

has anyone made a guide to cutting and meshing the front bumper, if not then does anyone want to?

SickBoy

Dude hows it goin if you do a search i remember someone offering to do front bunpers !!! :D

pop round and see my new one dude its up in me bed room all done ready

Lee

A

antilag

here is a guide
1) take bumper off
2) cut the part of the bumper out that u want to mesh
3) fit the mesh
4) place bumper back on car
5) test drive

:lol: :lol: :lol:

could'nt b much simpler :?:

1000ny

i was thinking more of cutting then fibre glassing and reshaping to make it look spot-on, has anyone done it like that before, with just cutting then meshing the hole cos i thought it would look a bit toss.

picture would help please dudes.

lee- you mean you aint got it fitted to the car yet? i`ve seen the car on autotrader and have you really got an exedy clutch cos i thought they were crap for gti-r`s. and i thought i could remember mike saying it was an ap.

A

antilag

dude i think u can get away with it by just cutting it out and smoothing,i ent done mine properly yet just cut out the part and left it. i reckon it will look ok once its smoothed

J

jasegould

I cut, fibregalssed and meshed mine as I think it looks toss just cutting a hole in the bumper. I made the brake ducts bigger, and filled and smoothed the big centre vent out so it looks standard.
Havent got any pics at the moment, Ill try and sort some out
Jay

J

jasegould

I havent really done much to, well theres a load of labour gone into it, but I havent changed much from the standard look, just tried to make the front of the car wider, ill sort some pics this weekend.