Maybe Good Idea

P

pulsarboby

very very nice indeed8)how much was that entire kit robbie? if you dont mind me asking!

i have another idea now lol

the chargecooler is just another version of an indirect copper cylinder found in a household central heating system, Mmmm!

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

olliecast said:
thats looks awesome, have you measured intake temps at all with it?

No mate it's still at the tuners having a few electrical problems sorted out before the first start up of the new engine ;-) , It's slow going at the moment but not much longer to wait.

Rob

Braveheart

I slavered all over my keyboard looking at Bobs engine bay... 8)
Does look pricey.
I have an empty chest freezer..... could store snow in it and using a cool bag take an amount with me to track. A few health handfulls of snow into the bonnet scoop must help with a TMIC.:lol:

B

boozyboo

"why not run some microbore copper pipe" i wounder where you got that idea from bob. lol.

P

pulsarboby

boozyboo said:
"why not run some microbore copper pipe" i wounder where you got that idea from bob. lol.

just came into my thick skull after seeing the other ad for a charge cooler lol, but as keira pointed out it may not keep charge temps down enough!
im always looking for cheapskate ways to make stuff, must be that pikey element:lol: :lol: