maf bl**dy maf

Dooie Pop Pop

can the maf/wiring cause the revs to creep on tickover. ticks over fine except every few secs it' ll wander up to 1100 rpm and go back down :?
iv rearthed the maf to within an inch of its life and its only started to do it since :?
or should i be looking for vacuum leaks?

last one :roll: does the boostleak check listed in the 'how to' guide pressurise the vauum pipes as well?

going more mad than normal, stu

Keira

Dooie Pop Pop said:
last one :roll: does the boostleak check listed in the 'how to' guide pressurise the vauum pipes as well?
it should do...never had to try it, just found it somewhere and thought thats clever..

you could be a pioneer :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop

im gonna work some thing up with a gauged footpump and an valve off an old wheel. last thing i want to do is blow one off somewhere nasty :lol:

Keira

Dooie Pop Pop said:
im gonna work some thing up with a gauged footpump and an valve off an old wheel. last thing i want to do is blow one off somewhere nasty :lol:
they shouldn't pop off cos you wont be pressurizing it any more than when its boosting, be good to know if it works.. 8)

Dooie Pop Pop

JIMMYBACK B said:
yer mines been idling funny ever since i changed the filter :shock: :? :roll: :wink: :cry:
me too :? ...cleaned mine not oiled it again. gotta be a leak somewhere :evil:

will keep you posted :wink: