Looking for an ivory Pulsar

gti-rb26

Hi, i am searching for a ivory white pulsar in almost standard condition. The more standard the better.

I have already had 4 pulsars in the past. Into the last, of which i am still the owner, i am actually swaping an RB26 engine. Due to the fact, that this will take another year of time to get finished, i am searching for a weekend toy.

I am 35 and within the pulsar story for many years. One of the most beautiful car i owned, was the first pulsar i had. You would not imagen but it was ivory white. So without being too nostalgic, i have a pretty clear view, - ivory. If you could imagine giving your pulsar into thrustworthy hands, i am open to offers.

gti-rb26

i already asked him, but he do not want to sell abroat. Also the car is heavily modified. I am also looking on japanes auctions but i guess it is not the best time to import cars because of the expensiv yen. Anyhow, i am not in a hurry, i would not drive the pulsar in the wintertime.

cheers

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Hi, i am searching for a ivory white pulsar in almost standard condition. The more standard the better.

I have already had 4 pulsars in the past. Into the last, of which i am still the owner, i am actually swaping an RB26 engine. Due to the fact, that this will take another year of time to get finished, i am searching for a weekend toy.
You're fitting a Skyline engine into a gtir?:shock:

gti-rb26

I am spending a lot of time on the conversion. The modified wishbone support and the fully custom crossmember are almost done. Also the engine mounts are there. Actually building the custom downpipe which leads close at the lowered steering rack into the gearbox tunnel, which i have not started to fit in yet.

Pics will follow soon, but will place them in the original thread.
cheers