Locking the 'centre viscous coupling'?

Wow u have pics of your rigs. Sounds hot.
Have u manage to take out your 3rd gen RR off roading yet? Then again i wouldnt. It's just too nice.
We have a 4.6HSE too. Nice car but sadly its has x4.6 HIGHLY SENSITIVE ELECTRONICS and the best bit is once i tried ramping the vehicle and guess what. EAS failure. It seems that the airsprings just teared up. But bloody comfortable off roading....

Used to have a few Zooks Jimnys but never went hardcore offroading with it. The really hard core Zooks back home runs Toyota Bundera axles.

I have another rig i would like to go offroading once i get my commercial license to drive it. Its a LN106 Hilux. My Rocky is just to learn how to drive. Typical mods on the Hilux:
Tray
Roll cage
2.8 turbo charge cooler diesel
Locker rear and lsd front
4inch suspension lift.
Keep in touch via PM....

For the primera, lock the gearbox and blow all the racer boys on the road. That's what most people do here in Malaysia with their EVO engines in their Protons.

K

krazeguy

I can't find anyone in NZ prepared to do this sort of thing, and its really hacking me off. How hard would it be to do myself, or atleast remove the centre diff and take it somewhere to get it locked up?

S

shorti

krazeguy said:
Is that a 300zx? I thought 300zx's were RWD in the first place, and if thats what happens when you weld the centre diff and remove the front axles im sooo doing that.
no it's not a 300zx, it's called a Talon. made by Eagle (DSM). comes with one of these