Locations !!!!

SickBoy

I wish people would take the time to fill in their location properly especially there details it is just nice to know where people are

See who's near you,see where people are when you want to buy some thing etc

I have often thought this just thought i would share it with you :roll: :roll:

Lee

P

Pete

why lee i wouldnt admit i live in MANSFIELD NOTTINGHAM :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ki_saj_ng

hey,

just noticed you live near me, im from aspley, nottingham

2 mins from the city centre, see this does work :D

do you pop into the centre much? just thinking if i have seen your R about :?

ki_saj_ng

lol, nah its not that bad here, keep yourself to yourself n you'll be cool.

its only the crack heads that shoot each other, suppose im local so im not in too much danger...

i hardly go mansfield, my kind get alot of grief in them areas :roll: :lol:

well if your ever around these sides, give us a shout, would be good to meet ya n see your R, i can show you mine too, not that theres much too see, its covered in 2" thick dirt :x

saj 8)

K

KRS

Its good to know where people are from, maybe people are afraid of thiefs? Especially in the smaller towns

You could search North London for a month and still never find my car

SickBoy

Thats possible to so maybe not a town but a county still cuts it down by a lot instead of UK or My shed :D

Lee

O

Odin

I think he may be one of are asian brothers 8) :wink: Which is cool with me as long as he's not wareing a semtex jacket :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

This is meant in jest so please don't take offence lol.

N

norbx

I'm from birmingham and i was wondering why all of the asian pulsar owners seem to have a rag dangling on the back?? maybe to show there muslim?