limits of a internally stock engine

skiddusmarkus

I think the moderators should have a 'records' section for people to record whatever results they get running extra boost etc....
Good idea.It doesn't need a new section though,it could be made a sticky in this section.If you want to start the thread and get people to post up their mods,power and the date and where results were taken then it will be beneficial to us all.
As the thread poster you can keep editing the top post to include all the new cars so it's all at the top of the 1st page and easy to see.It can be quite time consuming so that#s probably why it's not been done before.

Jip-jap-nice spec 8) .

A

antilag

i think the fact u have an uprated turbo manifold ect means nothing really cos your gonna b making $hit loads more power so if u wanna follow the recometdations 1.4 bar then u cant run your setup at 1.4 cos your b making 35+bhp more then someone with a standard turbo and your turbo will hold the boost to the limiter so i would say if your gonna listen to the 1.4 max that people suggest u wanna convert that to 1.1 1.2 max.i had a 25g on mine was running lean as fooooook at one bar but it was spot on with the standard turbo.ive now got a bigger turbo and im running 1.3 but i dnt care if it blows up