K20 GTR - Do you know this car...?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
k20 gtr said:
did anybody find out if it had nd pistons and liners for sure?
Dunno, but try asking Simon, I assume he should know what cars have been through his shop.

k20 gtr

Not sure where that is but judging by where you live nope as i live in mid scotland, i've tried phoning norris designs but never get an answer unless there not open saturday?

Y

YumYumTurbo

well just saw this thread. I was the owner after Roy Archer, sold it to a wee chappie up in perthshire, im assuming this is you with the username K20 GTR?
The car does not have forged internals, hoep this clears things up for you's all.

A

a11ova

YumYumTurbo said:
well just saw this thread. I was the owner after Roy Archer, sold it to a wee chappie up in perthshire, im assuming this is you with the username K20 GTR?
The car does not have forged internals, hoep this clears things up for you's all.
Oh dear!

Y

YumYumTurbo

a11ova said:
the car has never been said to of had forged internals, lol

the previous owner Roy was told that it might have done by the owner before him, Roy clearly staes this on his for sale thread about the car.

The car is absolutly mint, all it needs now is some nice forged internals & a gearbox that'l handle the extra power, then it will be a weapon :thumbsup: