K20 GTR - Do you know this car...?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
As above...

Dean93K was looking at this one today... Looks good... Current owner isn't on this board but the previous owner may have been...

Need some details of engine spec as current owner doesn't know too a great deal about car specs...

PM me if you know this car... :wink:

Rishi

D

DOT2DOT

I struck a deal with this guy, or at least thought I had around May time. After I sold my jeep and had cash in my hand, he backed out. Seriously messed me about and left me car-less for weeks. :evil: The car seemed smashing though. What sort of money is he talking at the mo???

This the one???

deank93

Thats it.

The chap with it for sale at the moment is in Milton Keynes and has only owned it for a few months.....he's asking £4,700.

Did the guy you were dealing with in May mention forged pistons??

D

DOT2DOT

Yeah ND pistons and liners. 15 grand spec list.
Im disgusted, I had agreed almost the same price and when he told me he didnt want to sell it, i offered an extra grand - really wanted it bad. Apparently he decided not to sell at all. That guy lived in Northampton I think. Heres an engine picture - tidy or what??

deank93

I was worried about the pistons as there was no paperwork to back it up but now i can give ND a call in the morning to verify :D , its also got £1200 quids worth of leda suspention on it....i'm getting onto my mate first thing to make sure he bloody buys it.

Cheers

J

jpward

And i was led to believe you were a Sunny man threw and threw ahh ha now we know the truth K :lol: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

still best to give it a bl00dy good going over. may look nice but you dont know what its been through in the last few months :wink:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Did you verify all the work with ND...?

Whats the engine spec like...?

Rishi

D

DOT2DOT

jpward said:
And i was led to believe you were a Sunny man threw and threw ahh ha now we know the truth K :lol: :lol:
She is a sunny! :lol: Or at least thats what i was told.

J

jpward

DOT2DOT said:
jpward said:
She is a sunny! :lol: Or at least thats what i was told.
Yeah yeah need a bigger shovel? :lol: