K-Sport 6pot kits

uk-gtir-matt

Hi guys,

I've just picked up a set of 15" OZ MAGS for my sunny. Would the 6 pot kit with 286mm discs have a good chance of fitting under the wheels?.

I've been on the look out for a kit and been put off a little by the hi-spec and wilwood kits as they go spongy pretty quick.

cheers

Matt

skiddusmarkus

Probably not, those K-sports calipers are pretty big.I have a very low profile hi-spec 4 pot caliper with 300mm under my oz-super t's and there is about 2mm clearance, your caliper will stand much further away from the disc than mine.I tried my volks te37 on and there is about 10mm clearance :).

uk-gtir-matt

Cheers guys,

Hmmm looks like it's gonna have to be the hi-spec kit then.

I'll keep digging around to see what might work :)

Regards

Matt

hkspulsar

Surely there is not alot of 'uprated' calipers that will fit under those size rims

I have tarox 6 pots on mine with 298 discs under 16's, and their is about a rizzla paper between the alloy and caliper, and I have to run spacers

uk-gtir-matt

You could also try swapping your wheels with someone for some 16s, that will gie you more options brake wise.
Cheers for the idea dude:thumbsup:

The car came with 16" speedlines in white which was a bonus, the only reason i picked the 15's up is because i fancy a few runs up pod when its all back togther.......But i would like to try and stop at the end of the strip:doh::lol:

Cheers

Matt