Just fitted flamer

M

Mikey

:twisted: I couldn't find a M14x1.5 tap and i wasnt about to buy one but i did have a 14x2mm tap &die set so i tapped the exhaust with that and ran a die down the plug, it came out better than i thought

I have also turned a nut down so next time its off i will weld it in place

I did this on a boring friday night at work :D

M

Mikey

I haven't driven it yet, it wet and misserable outside and im quite happy here with my bottles of Bud :lol:

Davey

ye, com on m8, we wanna see flames!
think a trip down some roads at night with my camcorder is in order! 8)

M

Mikey

Had my first flame today ! going down the lanes on the way home from work, hit about 7000rpm in second and nearly set the back of the car on fire ! Was cool as fook ! Dont think its working as good as it could as the oil seals in my turbo are going so it sort off puts it out :lol:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Each to there own though I suppose.

Just out of curiosity what's the average age of the people posting on here at the moment.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Each to there own though I suppose.

Just out of curiosity what's the average age of the people posting on here at the moment.

M

Mikey

Never to old mate thats right, if i was a misserable bastard i'd sell up and get something sensible :lol:

J

jaigtir

Nice one mikey, but you know two flames are better than one :D :shock: :D

E

Edd

stevepudney said:
well i'm 22 :oops: and mikey's 26 :shock: or is it 36 :wink: or 28 :?

better than posting abuse from a secret name eh steve, we all have our faults :wink:
I can't help being fat :oops: and vpulsar can't help being ugly :p

Glad you like the kit mikey :wink:

M

Mikey

If you must know im 28 ! Fookers ! Aint got no pics yet as im working the late shift and pussy Davey's in bed by the time i get home :lol: So you will have to wait till the weekend before you can have some. :p

J

J-GTi-R

You don't have to be some spotty 17 year old Nova driving t*sser to want a flamer kit, they're just for fun, a bit of a laugh type of thing. Some people take themselves TOO seriously at times... :roll:

Davey

better than posting abuse from a secret name eh steve, we all have our faults
i was trying to be diplomatic with my reply, in case a mod slapped me with the trout, or the topic got locked, shouldnt have bothered though! :wink: :D