jst a quick question

whytie

c i bought the car of a fella that put a lot into it ,its not forged as i found out but only reason he sold it was it was stolen on him and recoverd all the money he put into it and never alarmed it so in just abit weary of the car as it was trashed for a few hours
If the engine is running fine and all is well why bother with a forge build. Standard engine can be thrashed all day with no probs. Keep or spend the money elsewhere.

red reading

Rebuilding your engine to a basic(just forged pistons) forged spec will probably cost £2k.You can buy someone elses with more fancy bits on for about the same or less sometimes.I spent a few thousand just on the bits for mine before any labour/machining costs.An old saying applies particularly well here-if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

As skiddus has said if it ai'nt broke don't fix it! you could run the car up to alot more power than you think on standard internals,it's fueling,cooling,mapping and longterm abuse that tend's to kill these engine's, one of my old cars was running the same power as your's and to be frank was the best car i had and it never let me down.