JapFest, 17th May, Castle Combe Circuit, Wiltshire

kenan

South West Regional Rep
The gates to the public open at 9AM, so best to have the stand set-up by then (i.e. parking our cars in a nice formation lol)

Just been on their website and there is a pic of the GTI-R's going round the track last year:thumbsup:

P

Pulsar Bird

Hey guys!

Just wondered if any stand passes were still available?

Cheers

Sair

p.s KENAN i tried to send you a PM - but tells me your inbox is full!

Last edited by a moderator:

saddler

if not then pm me as i may have to pull out due to family problems.. i will post my pass to you..

M

mynheers_a_pint

right, jsut spoke to them and apparently they will not close the show entrance so if you have a stand pass you can get in at any time.

Good jaab.

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Pulsar Bird said:
Hey guys!

Just wondered if any stand passes were still available?

Cheers

Sair

p.s KENAN i tried to send you a PM - but tells me your inbox is full!
Sorry about that. You want speak to Mr GTiR as he has the last few tickets.

Daza

Hi guys, I am gutted.
Last year i had gearbox and clutch uprated, i have hardly driven the r due to mapping problems failing the mot emmissions, finally get that sorted and then i notice a grinding noise coming from transmission!! No problem i thought i'll drop the r off for this tuner to look at this was in February! And still I have no joy with them and i spoke to them last week and explained i've got to go to japfest and still getting nowhere!! But i still want to go my mate has a civic so i dont know whether i can still use my pass or if anyone needs one i dont mind posting as an extra pulsar on the stand will look better!!

daz

M

mynheers_a_pint

looks like i'm gunna be going on my own then. Annoying. So err.... i might have to be a tag-a-long. Maybe i can make some frieeeends. Unlikley but i'll try.

S

stu wiltshire

so what time is every1 getting there?
I was gonna get there for around 8?

kenan

South West Regional Rep
stu wiltshire said:
so what time is every1 getting there?
I was gonna get there for around 8?
I'm aiming to get the for 8 myself with Coffey. Tim (don't know forum name) should be there round same time as me.

mynheers_a_pint said:
looks like i'm gunna be going on my own then. Annoying. So err.... i might have to be a tag-a-long. Maybe i can make some frieeeends. Unlikley but i'll try.
Depends, you bringing any sweets :lol:

S

stu wiltshire

im leavin mine at 8:30 now,im only 25 mins away so il see everyone when i get there

M

mynheers_a_pint

kenan said:
I'm aiming to get the for 8 myself with Coffey. Tim (don't know forum name) should be there round same time as me.

Depends, you bringing any sweets :lol:
the police told me if they caught me with sweets in the car again they would arrest me with intent to supply. Or perhaps for other, more sinister activities....

I didn't know she was under 16, i swear!

If i had, i'd of checked the local vicinity first....

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Coffey

Yep I will be meeting Kenan in the morning anwe will hopefully be there by 8. gives time to clean the old girl (if its not pissing it down)an get the door card back on lol. See you all tomorowlooking forward to it :)

kenan

South West Regional Rep
mynheers_a_pint said:
the police told me if they caught me with sweets in the car again they would arrest me with intent to supply. Or perhaps for other, more sinister activities....

I didn't know she was under 16, i swear!

If i had, i'd of checked the local vicinity first....

I meant for me :cry:

but if you wanna waste them on your slappers :doh:

M

mynheers_a_pint

kenan said:
I meant for me :cry:

but if you wanna waste them on your slappers :doh:
I meant in general.

And i'll have you know my slappers would not be happy with some stranger calling them as such. They are dirty minged hookers and are proud of it.