JapFest, 17th May, Castle Combe Circuit, Wiltshire

Mr GTiR

All day track action, thousands of Japanese cars, a busy trade area and some new features for 2008.

Exclusive Show & Shine area.

Trader Area with some of the hottest traders in the Japanese car market, with tuning parts, ICE installs, wheels, body-styling kits and every part you can think of all at the show.

GTiROC Club stand details

Club stand for 18 cars.

Price £10 entry per person.

Money is required before the 4th April. If your money has not been received by this date, the club will not be ordering any tickets on your behalf. Please make Paypal payment to accounts@gtiroc.com and drop Mr GTiR a pm with conformation that you have paid and the amount of tickets needed.

Confirmed cars and drivers

1 - nitrosgti-r x 2 tickets PAID
2 - dobby x 2 tickets PAID
3 - Dasilva x 1 ticket PAID
4 - stu Wiltshire x 1 ticket PAID
5 - Daza x 3 tickets PAID
6 - davee880 x 2 tickets PAID
7 - jay1 x 2 tickets PAID
8 - kenan x 1 ticket PAID
9 - mad max x 1 ticket PAID
10 - Sunny Jim x 1 ticket PAID
11 - SUNNY-TJ x 1 tickets
12 - Coffey x 1 ticket PAID
13 - mynheers_a_pint - car pass only
14 - saddler - car pass only
15 - NISR227 - car pass only
16 - warringtonjack - car pass only
17 - nashgti-r - car pass only
18 -

Last edited:

mad max

Confirmed cars and drivers

1 - nitrosgti-r
2 - saddler
3 - Dasilva
4 - stu Wiltshire
5 - Matty B
6 - fubar andy
7 - Radders
8 - jay1
9 - kenan
10 -mad max

nitrosgti-r

hey im top of the list! But Sadly i wont be able to.............only joking lol.

Do you have an addy for postal mate cos my paypal is gay and i cant sort it out, such a nightmare!!! If you have a postal address i will send a cheque right through.

Oh, just to confirm, does this include entry fee 2 mate?

I will be bringing my R on a trailer so i dont care if she brakes on my track day/time the day before, but i hope it dont as i wanna scab some track time somewhere if i can??

S

stu wiltshire

payment sent,i take it we will get all the tickets and directions for the stand in the post yeah?

Mr GTiR

nitrosgti-r said:
Do you have an addy for postal mate cos my paypal is gay and i cant sort it out, such a nightmare!!! If you have a postal address i will send a cheque right through.

Oh, just to confirm, does this include entry fee 2 mate?

I will be bringing my R on a trailer so i dont care if she brakes on my track day/time the day before, but i hope it dont as i wanna scab some track time somewhere if i can??
Can you do a bank tansfer? If so pm me and i'll send you bank details over.

Also, it's £10 per person. So if you as a driver has 2 passengers it's £30 (£10 driver + £20 passengers = £30).

stu wiltshire said:
payment sent,i take it we will get all the tickets and directions for the stand in the post yeah?
Yes, myself or Aimee will get tickets and car club stand passes posted out to each member.

nitrosgti-r

well it will be me and my bird and my mitsy pajero (also a jap import lol) and a trailer. would that be £20? yeash should be able to do a bank transfere. pm on way.....

Mr GTiR

Anyone who does not have access to Paypal please drop me a pm for alternative payment details.

Also, if you have not already done so please let me know how many tickets you want .

Thanks.

nitrosgti-r, PLEASE EMPTY YOUR INBOX AS I'VE TRIED TO PM YOU!!!!

Last edited:

Mr GTiR

Updated.

Just need payment from nitrosgti, Matty B and Radders.

Also, need to know how many tickets to order for Matty B and Radders as your now holding up the order for everyone else!!!

C

Coffey

Hi guys I am a new member on here only just signed up 2day but met 1 of the members from this club at a jap meet in exeter services yesterday and he said to sign up and say hello he also said that he was 1 of the guys incharge of sorting out a club stand for jap fest so just wanted to see if there were any spaces still available and also was wondering who the person I spoke to was as cant rember his user name on here :(

Cheers guys

Dan

C

Coffey

oh also guys is anyone going to be driving up to jap fest from the south west area? If so let me know :)

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Hi Dan,
was me you were talking to on Sunday. I'll be driving up from Exeter way so could meet you on the way

C

Coffey

Hi mate :) yea that sounds cool. It looks like its to late to get a place on your stand though it says I had to do it by the 4th:( but def up for driving up there with you mate will be a laugh :)

M

mynheers_a_pint

i guess it's a long shot, but is one to late to partake?