JapFest, 17th May, Castle Combe Circuit, Wiltshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrosgti-r

Track day (japfest)

When do we book up track time for japfest? Im an eager beaver i know but i missed last year due to my car being off the road :(

Matty B

Silly question i know but, where exactly is this event. Really want to try and get to a few events this year and meet a few of you lot.

nitrosgti-r

lol yeah plenty of time to break it agian and knowing my luck it will too lol.

Yeah there is alot of demand i would have thought but this is why im getting in early so we can have a good head start on all the Scoobies and be in with a fighting chance.

Im up for a stand:

Saddler
dasilva
stu wiltshire
Nitrosgti-r

Im going for 2 track sessions this year too so if anyone wants to bring a trailer i can borrow to limp her home feel free lol

nitrosgti-r

Matty B, the event is at castle combe and its nr chippenham, just off the M4 nr swindon. Type in castle coombe in google search ;)

Hope to see you there

http://www.japfest.co.uk/ TRACK TIME AVAILABLE NOW SO BOOK NOW !!!!!

Last edited:

Matty B

thanks nitrosgti-r, its quite a way but i'll be there for sure. Going to get to as many events as possible this year.

nitrosgti-r

its well worth it mate trust me :) but of a bugger if it rains but so is everything..... so bring a brolley lol Where u from mate?

Saddler
dasilva
stu wiltshire
Nitrosgti-r
Matty B

Mr GTiR

Dont book track time as we'll do tickets and track time as a club booking. I'll post up details very soon.

nitrosgti-r

ok mate well please hurry cos i remember the past years and no one could get any time cos it was all gone and it turned in to imprezza and evo fest ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.