Jap performance

O

Odin

stevepudney said:
I might only have 430 (ish) break, which is fast enough to see off 95% of traffic on the roads, but my credit card is clear and there's loadsa wonga in the bank.

But that's only because you're a rich b1tch kept man like myself fella, Yours is just richer than mine :doh: :oops: .

But I was only joking about the sheep bit anyway so don't go all Pauline Fowler on us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Odin said:
But that's only because you're a rich b1tch kept man like myself fella, Yours is just richer than mine :doh: :oops: .

But I was only joking about the sheep bit anyway so don't go all Pauline Fowler on us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr GTiR

LisaZ said:
In the main piccy with all the r's lined up when and where was that piccy taken?
I'll let you know as soon as i've gone and brought a copy :lol:

But the black R with the white doddgy bonet is mine :thumbsup:

DanDud

Typical, mine is the only car that isnt in the piccy! I was on the very right and missed out by 1 car park space! lol

LisaZ

The piccy looks simular to one i have from Trax many years ago when there were about 200+ gtir's turnd up and they had to make the gtiroc bit a lot bigger to fit all of them in.