***JAE 2010 GTiROC STAND***

sunny1600

JAE 2010

Anybody going?

Im coming along with the dutch nissan guys.
Probably nearby the NPOC (Nissan Primera Owners Club) Stand.

Would be nice to meet some of you guys there.

Mods if this is in the wrong place please relocated it.
Thanks

greetings
Mark

***edited for club stand data

Last edited by a moderator:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Ironically, there is actually a section for JAE - so that's where I've moved this.

Personally, I'm not going to JAE; I'm focussing on the 20th Anniversary bash at JTS and hopefully Modified Live at Oulton Park.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Not to attend the show... but given that it's usually in September nobody is worrying about it at the moment.

JTS is first, but I'd guess we'll organise a club stand for JAE if people show interest in it. - I'm guessing everyone will be welcome because we tend to be a bit low on numbers if we make the Modifiers' go elsewhere.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member

Who genuinely want to go to JAE this year as a club?

I've been sent all the relevant details and camping information and looking at the bookings list the camping sites (decent ones) are booking up fast.

If people want to go to then let me know, but what we need to do is sort out who's coming and get money upfront to book our camping spots and order out tickets (like in the next month or so).

Want I don't want is a numerous posts going "can I pay near the time" or "I wish I could go, but I don't know what I'm doing then" or "I wish I could go, but I don't have the money"

If you want to go then get your name down and support the GTiR in its 20th Anniversary. Just because we are having a "do" at JTS doesn't mean that we only have to do one event for the year or stop promoting the fact that its our 20th anniversary.

I'd like to see members to pull together again and have a right laugh over the weekend, with booze, bbq's, birds and motors - what more could you want?

Extended weekend tickets are just £20.00 in advance or £25.00 on the gate.

What I don't want to end up doing is leaving it to the last minute and we are scratting around with days to go and then find out were camped in a crappy section of the event miles from the loo's or any interesting events. :sad:

Show blurb:
The Japanese Auto Extravaganza (JAE) is the ultimate Japanese car club event for the keen owner, enthusiast and enthusiastic amateur.

Its a full weekend of camping, entertainment and actvities which embraces all Japanese cars from the UK and Europe for a weekend of likeminded familty fun.

Now in its 15th year, JAE continues to be the favourite event for the Japanese car scene.

Over the course of a weekend it is the place for like minded owners and traders to meet up and enjoy what is the popular Japanese car culture, it has been previously quoted as "the perfect way to business"
Link to the JAE website - click here

So who's interested?

List

fubar andy
v4der
jsbuds
Hill_Billy
markwashington

Last edited:

sunny1600

Well not really GTIROC I suppose but I will be near the NPOC.co.uk stand with the Dutch Nissanclub
Just booked the ferry from france till Dover and am really looking forward to see some R's :)

So free bump and it is my car event of the year. Even drive from Holland to be there. That should say something right :thumbsup:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Is no-one interested in going to this? :noidea:

What happened to all the people that used to love going to his???

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Good to see more interested.

Anyone else, camping locations are getting less and less....

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
We'll I'm up for it, just back from Le Man and I'm still buzzing.

Come on you skin-flints, what you waiting for?

sunny1600

Come on guys. Its the anniversary year represent the RNN14

I know Smo is also coming with another club.

We are coming with 8 cars and about 10 guys and 2 girls. And we have to drive from holland just to be there.

M

markwashington

I'm up for it :-D is there any chance of getting a club stand? we need to make the most of the banners we got for JTS. My car should be Fusion Tuned by then and I may well have sorted it out cosmetically :oops:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Well I've updated the list with names that have shown interest, but I need more than this.

What's wrong with you all, no-one like booze, bbq's, birds and cars?

Alexpie

i am going to this... as it stands i think my cars going on the micra stand with my mate, do i have to be a paid up member to get my car on the stand with you guys?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
No I can't, but I've given up trying to get members to show interest, seems I'm wasting my time on this one :roll: