saddler

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JAE 2007[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]20 - 22 July 2007[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]East of England Showground[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Peterborough[/FONT]

Can we have a club stand please !!!

rayman75

KevD said:
I think you will find its the end of August, on some Island just off the east Coast near Colchester :eek:
really that would be well handy for me, mersea island isnt that far.

S

squarepants

dragged some of this info from another fourm:

appartenly from all the foums people i know are on (AOC, GT4 owners club etc) 90% of people have dropped out!

the road to the site is a cause way and you can only get on and off during low tide may have something to do with it!

is way out from peterbrough!
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u37/jap-n-crazy/map-1.jpg

people on the JAE fourms have been saying it wont go down well and people are abit peed off because of this loctaion.

imo i dont think it will go down well.

saddler

squarepants said:
dragged some of this info from another fourm:

appartenly from all the foums people i know are on (AOC, GT4 owners club etc) 90% of people have dropped out!

the road to the site is a cause way and you can only get on and off during low tide may have something to do with it!

is way out from peterbrough!
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u37/jap-n-crazy/map-1.jpg

people on the JAE fourms have been saying it wont go down well and people are abit peed off because of this loctaion.

imo i dont think it will go down well.
I agree :der: i did post this venue on there forum
http://www.rockingham.co.uk/
Its Central its Big its got a track !!! also the rsoc national day is there so its a good venue

rayman75

yeah mersea island is a bugger when the tied is comining in, i managed it once when i was in my van by driving in the middle of the road.

Kev@Apex

This used to be a very big event, I think it still will be, however it used to attract Irish and scottish crowds too, but its location now is surely going to stop the people travelling from further away?

Its not even that good on the road links, I predict traffic jams :(

JAE said:

Hello,
Traditionally JAE has always been the start of the Summer Holidays and, despite thunder storms, floods and even a hurricane we have stuck to that date and accommodated TOTB by moving forward. Looking at the weather (this is the UK after all!) maybe July is never the right time? But we wanted it to be at a time when as many people could find the time and also when the whole family could come along – if they wanted! So, we have after much consideration agreed to move it to the last weekend of August. Not only is this better weather but its still school holiday time and should give us a much better event to round off the Summer. In addition to moving to the weekend of [SIZE=+0]29-31 August the event just got bigger and is now 3 DAYS of JAE!!! More time to unwind at the end of the summer with your mates a nd more time to shop and buy all the stuff needed for the winter projects!
[/SIZE]

paz

I think it'll still be a laugh, only problem is that everyone I know has now sold their jap car, so I might have to go in the 306 of doom :( :lol:

Garef

This is rubbish if you ask me, whats the point in changing it. I was desperate to go this year, couldn't make it last year, but at least a dozen of my friends went down and said how much they enjoyed it. Shock shock that they have all agreed not to go down this year purely because of the location.

D

deanogtir

im heading down to this with alot of my mates see wat it is like

Mr GTiR

From what I have seen, most people are not going to this due to it's new location.

If we get enough demand then I'll organise a club stand but i'm taking a 15 min.

Fusion Ed

There are severe politics as to why it had to change. JAE didn't move from EOE out of choice, they were forced to by EOE. JAE needs to go back to basics. Agree on the location. Just have to wait and see I guess. Always annoyed me how it seemed JAE was put second place to other shows like TOTB when JAE has been around longer.

Last edited: