Jae 09

saddler

As requested
GTIROC CLUB STAND Will hit Wicksteed Park, Northampton on 11th-13th September 09.

Tickets will be £20.00As always we will need a good turn out before the club can go ahead with the stand..
Put you names down...

DarkyGTI-R
Npulsar
scotyxxx

Last edited:
Never been, Is it 20 pound each or per car? (sorry if that sounds daft!) And is it the same sort of thing as ford fair just with jap cars? Quite interested in this and think theres a few people going from skyline owners club as they mentioned something a couple of days since to me when we was out but i didnt know anything about it! Who's going from west yorkshire?

Last edited by a moderator:

saddler

Never been, Is it 20 pound each or per car? (sorry if that sounds daft!) And is it the same sort of thing as ford fair just with jap cars? Quite interested in this and think theres a few people going from skyline owners club as they mentioned something a couple of days since to me when we was out but i didnt know anything about it! Who's going from west yorkshire?
£20.00 is for a one peson pass.. and yes just like ford fair

saddler

Not going in the R john?That's a damn shame:cry:
8) i have put it into long term storage till next year .. i can't to afford to build up the gt4 and the R..
Bump.. if this dont go ahead due to numbers im sure we can meet up at the show..

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
How many do you need? It's a bit of a drive so I'm not prepared to commit just yet, but if you're only a couple of cars short I might try to convince the wife. :roll:
It's the "free stuff" that tempts me... oh yeah and the Jap cars obviously... but mainly "free stuff". :thumbsup:

DRC

Hi , Is this open to non paying members? I can make with my R ( and wife) depending on the day ? or does it need people and cars to be there for the weekend or can they turn up on the day .

Yeah its not as busy as last year.

The irish girl with the white NSX isnt oen of your fellow irish companions is she :p ?
Cause all i can say is the car is nice too :D