items of interest...LSD, ETC..

• Thread starter Newera Japan Office
  • Start date
N

Newera Japan Office

Ant, prices are in the trade offers now :)

with prices

contact us via PM if anyone wants to go ahead

spoken to the tuner earlier & the lead time on the splitters is 4 weeks so if anyone wants one please make a list below

thank you

N

Newera Japan Office

we do new nissan parts too so winddeflectors are available (new)

N

Newera Japan Office

gunmetalgtir said:
Can you get the Nismo optional extra's as well?
hi these were discontinued by nissan (nismo) a long time ago im afraid

rollcages are possible, but they would be collection only from newera uk

N

Newera Japan Office

John said:
How much?
hi i can get a price from nissan

they are however very expensive for all cars, its how nissan make their money (on optional parts)

fitting wind deflectors (used) is crazy. new they come with all the sticky pads, the little clips that you need and are actually a clear purpley colour, used ones look like they have been attacked with sandpaper lol

GT-R ones are a shade under £200 delivered, yes i know alot of £ for what is basically abit of plastic on both sides.

the RNN14 ones may be shorter so can go EMS (maybe) if under 1.5meters when boxed, however you prob are looking at around £170 maybe

i am just replying to let you know whats available, we dont set nissans prices sadly

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Odin said:
£170 for shipping :shock: :der: :der: :der: :der: .

I've shipped a lot of stuff from Japan over the years and thats a joke :cry: :doh: .

Rob

I think £170 is an all in cost for the Wind Deflectors including Shipping.. Baring in mind that the Deflectors are probably around £150 from Nissan..

N

Newera Japan Office

Hi odin,

the price is around £170 all in.

EMS will not ship anything over 1.5meters, wind deflectors for most nissans 180sx, gtrs etc are near on 2ms once boxed, so cannot go EMS, they are very light things to post its just the dimensions

We could do these for the same price even if not going via EMS but people would have to be patient as they go by sea (around 4 weeks)...however that is the only way im afraid

Most deflectors from nissan are well over £100 for the set

hope that clears up any confusion.

Carbon Front splitters have been ordered, so if people would like to pm me any orders that would be great.

N

Newera Japan Office

Front Splitters:

Kenan yes of course , i will send you a pm as i will need to take payment for these & your details. thank you

CUSCO FRONT & REAR Strut Braces have also been ordered (these are now only special order from Cusco jp)

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Newera Japan Office

dan, im afraid not they are only made to order, RNN14 parts are not kept on the shelf in japan for most of the time, esp aero parts

rest assured we are told that the quality is very very good, (we have ordered them for other cars EP91s etc)

if you want to secure one then please let me know

N

Newera Japan Office

hi its not the same splitter

Kenan the one we are supplying is the photo i have placed on this thread.

Davey, i will send you a pm. i have to just recheck the freight rates for you on the springs.

soin

I recently ordered a set of bride mo seat frames via newera and the service i recieved was first class ,

i had an out of hours phone call returned within 10 mins and was dealt with very proffesionally by the newera associate

frames were delivered very promptly and very well packaged , they werent cheap at £260 del , but the workmanship is top drawer , apparently made to order ..

they look like the will fit my corbeau seats too , no problem

will definately buy again off them in the future

N

Newera Japan Office

soin said:
I recently ordered a set of bride mo seat frames via newera and the service i recieved was first class ,

i had an out of hours phone call returned within 10 mins and was dealt with very proffesionally by the newera associate

frames were delivered very promptly and very well packaged , they werent cheap at £260 del , but the workmanship is top drawer , apparently made to order ..

they look like the will fit my corbeau seats too , no problem

will definately buy again off them in the future
hi yes i remember your seat rails

they are made to order on RNN14, if people want a set we can do that :)