items of interest...LSD, ETC..

• Thread starter Newera Japan Office
  • Start date
N

Newera Japan Office

right as you know we will be trading soon on here, and rishi has been kind enough to send me a link with requests that people have wanted on a "wish list" recently...

we can supply any part , from any tuner in japan

benefit of ordering from newera?

we have UK & Japanese team, so you can always reach someone 24/7 if required

we do not "bulk order" like greenline etc, so it doesnt take 3months to get your items

most items are shipped out next day (if in stock) if its something that has to be ordered in , example recently supplied a Tomei H/G 1.2mm for a RNN14, takes just over a week or so to arrive with us then 3 days to arrive in the UK

have excellent reputation with tuners in japan , like the staff at TOMEI who are personal friends of ours as well as work colleagues.

so who would be interested in?

Any part from TOMEI , which a decent discount, this is all parts, headgaskets to pistons

(for instance the headgasket was £120ish delivered)

Carbon Front Splitters
Turbo Outlet Pipes
Manifolds - that dont crack!
LSD - (Front)
Strut braces Front & rear
Apexi Induction Kits

Please be aware some items for GTIR, are scarce in japan even from top tuners.

The manifolds & turbo outlets are made by a specific manufacturer of RNN14 parts. Due to the numbers left in japan, production costs & development is higher than say for an s15 etc or GTR.

However the quality is very very good, from tuners who understand SR20DETS

8)

davey red.r

have you any pictures,of your premises,buisness etc,
would be good if you are intending to trade on the gtiroc,
then us buyers would know where we are buying from,and products.

thanks

davey;-)

N

Newera Japan Office

hi, easy enough quesiton to answer, il post up some photos of our cars, the AE86, RX7 etc

we trade on other forums GTROC,

Supplied the movie cars for the fast & furious 3 film, of which just sold the lead RX7 last week, (its heading to the UK).

www.neweraimports.com is our website, check our feedback & sold stock etc if you wish

N

Newera Japan Office

thanks for your support, il get back to you on that pm

saddler

just out of interest Mr Newera but do you see many Gti-r's on japan roads.. sorry its off topic but i have always wanted to ask..

N

Newera Japan Office

no its mostly RX-7s, Silvias and GTRs, some supras....

have to remember that RNN14s arent very popular in japan at all , age/condition etc

people want more top end cars, rather than a b road blaster due to the types of roads in japan

Fire & skill

Vintage member
I bought a few bits from matty in the past, he was always good at sending the stuff quickly and always as described. a bit dear though but I was always happy with the stuff.

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Newera Japan Office said:
Front splitters

I'v been waiting months for another member to "reproduce" one of those. Would be very interested.

I got one of those Garage Defender carbon fiber slam pannels for my GTR from you. Could one be made for the GTI-R? I'm sure you could ship a few of them.

N

Newera Japan Office

Hi Garage Defend wont make one for the Pulsar, we could try locally maybe in tokyo to get them done.

the splitters are fine if we have enough interest say 5 orders, il work out a price and we can go from there

Jamaala1

Hey man hope your willing to ship things cross the pond to the caribbean? I really hope so, finding parts are is next to impossible

N

Newera Japan Office

hi we can ship worldwide, the postage is slightly different as it has to go out via a specalist japanese courier this cost a small fee in japan for collection, then they will ask for their fee fromyouwhen the part arrives, (this can be quite expensive) its just how they work its nothing to do with newera, its the courier, but shipping anything to the caribbean is fine , small items etc is easy peasy , induction kits etc

ok guys il work up a price for the splitters

N

Newera Japan Office

just waiting for some prices to be approved by rishi then we are good to go