Interior?

STU4X4

I`m pretty sure i`ve read on here somewhere that there are 2 different style of interiors i.e an early and late type with the centre panel of the seats being a different colour?

Can somenoe just confirm this as i`ve been offered a pretty mint interior but its from a H reg and its to go in a late K reg?

cheers :thumbsup:

stu

P

pulsarboby

yep there are 2 different colours, but i think the later colour (more of a blue than grey) only came out from 93> so you should be ok with that from a k reg

Matty B

If your car is a late 'k' reg then it would be a 1993 car, so if Bob is right your car would have the later interior. A 'H' reg car would have the older style interior.

gtir_pimp

yes the later ones are definately more blue than grey. if they are coming from a k reg car it doesnt mean they will be the later ones as my R is a K reg but its 92 (import) and had the old grey seats.so if you havent seen them ask for a pic to make sure theyre the right ones. i bought the 2nd gen seats and door cards from a 94 L reg car a while back but without the front seats. chucked them all at the dump the other day! along with other bits

P

pulsarboby

yep nearlly all the k reg ones ive seen have the grey interior unless someone has swapped them for later model seats.
its the l reg ones which have the bluey colour interior

STU4X4

cheers for the replies guys, the interior i want is the later bluey coloured one. Should`ve known it would be too cheeap an offer to be the right one, just my luck!!