Im back again

Dooie Pop Pop

GINDA said:
Not for a while yet
that means 'yes im gonna buy another R but on the squirrel, quite like'

and you definitely aint getting any bits back btw :twisted: :lol:

glad to have you back Allan, it was gonna happen i knew it as soon as id noticed you were trying to make your big fat proton lighter :lol: you' ve got 8 months or so before totb5......can he do it? :lol:

what is it with all these fat blokes and pulsars anyway? :? :? :? :wink: :lol:

ashills

Dooie Pop Pop said:
GINDA said:
Not for a while yet
glad to have you back Allan, it was gonna happen i knew it as soon as i noticed you were trying to make your big fat heavy proton lighter :lol: you' ve got 8 months or so before totb5......can he do it? :lol:

:lol:
who knows mate would they let a car with a standard engine compete as i wont have rebuilt it by then but id like to make it 3 years running

Dooie Pop Pop

ashills said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
GINDA said:
Not for a while yet
glad to have you back Allan, it was gonna happen i knew it as soon as i noticed you were trying to make your big fat heavy proton lighter :lol: you' ve got 8 months or so before totb5......can he do it? :lol:

:lol:
who knows mate would they let a car with a standard engine compete as i wont have rebuilt it by then but id like to make it 3 years running
id lend you mine but.....................lol :lol:

make sure you let us all know what the problem is with the lights. i want to know what had one of the queens finest tied up for so long :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben, buy another one. you know it makes sense :D :D :D

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Welcome back...

GINGA you know you'll be buying another R too...

TOTB next year will change everyones views on the GTiR IMO...

Rishi

MarkTurbo

deisel weasel said:
and just think how grateful bens car must be now that you've rescued it from that cider drinking bummer :shock: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant believe you've sold it Ben :shock: If you realise you've made a mistake selling up you can always buy my sub 4 sec 0-60 sh1tter if you want :wink: :lol: :lol:

ex-gtir

Dooie Pop Pop said:
GINDA said:
Not for a while yet
glad to have you back Allan, it was gonna happen i knew it as soon as id noticed you were trying to make your big fat proton lighter :lol: you' ve got 8 months or so before totb5......can he do it? :lol:

i think youll find the gtir weight more dumb nut

BenD

Afraid i wont take you up on that offer Mark :wink: quite surprised your selling aswell :shock:

Ill probably end up with another one soon :roll: I wont do the dirty deed of getting a proton turbo like the rest of the deserters tho :wink:

Quite fancy Samellios motor 8) V.Cool car :twisted:

MarkTurbo

BenD said:
Ill probably end up with another one soon :roll: I wont do the dirty deed of getting a proton turbo like the rest of the deserters tho :wink:
What sort of nobber would do a thing like that :oops: :oops: :oops:

Keira

MarkTurbo said:
What sort of nobber would do a thing like that :oops: :oops: :oops:
the sort of nobber that goes to a gtir feature shoot wearing a ralliart fleece is what sort of nobber would do a thing like that :roll: :lol:

MarkTurbo

It was freezing cold and that was the only thing i had in my car :wink: Apart from my smelly fishing waterproofs :lol:

ashills

evo got stripped for parts as i got fed up with throwing 2k a month at teh thing and still never got a clutch that could handle power

Dooie Pop Pop

ex-gtir said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
GINDA said:
Not for a while yet

i think youll find the gtir weight more dumb nut
rhubarb! surely not! cant believe that a 4 door hunk o sh1te weighs more than our little sh1tboxes :? :shock: :lol:

O

Odin

I suppose in another 6 month's time there will be yet another gtir being broken for bits :roll: .

Seeing as you'ev owned and broken both your gtir and your evo :? , Not a very good track record is it :cry: , I'm sure ben will be dead pleased to see all his hard work sitting on top of the scrap heap pile in a few months time :shock: .

rob

ashills

V u know sweet FA about my personal situation etc lets not have this again mate
i maybe could have held out for months to sell gtir ok but i was pissed that quaiffe had no interest in the grief id had etc
evo was a shed in many ways i fitted a cage then removed etc roof was rusting and there was no one in the evo world who would pay what that car had cost so i broke
end of the day my cars my choice but i have no intentions of breaking any car if anything ill be putting interior back in the car and make it more day to day useable
but thanks for the concern V

O

Odin

ashills said:
but thanks for the concern V
Your welcome mate :wink: you know me Mr tactful :shock: :lol: .

Just remember big brother is watching :wink: :D .

rob